Stryker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.4

1. Featured Interview

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

After having submitted my application online a month prior, I received an email from the recruiter wanting to set up a phone screen/interview. This first interview ran about 15 minutes and included a mini Gallup interview and just some general questions about my resume. It was a pleasant experience and she even included information on target salary and benefits for the role. At the end of our conversation, I was told that she would like to schedule me to speak with the hiring manager soon and we agreed on a date and time.

My next phone interview with the hiring manager was a couple of days later. I again spoke about the experiences on my resume and the position was described to me in more detail. This lasted about 15 minutes as well. Later that evening, I received an e-mail to schedule the formal Gallup test.

I completed the Gallup test a few days later. It lasted about an hour. It was pretty straightforward; I did not feign any of my responses in terms of my personality. At times I feared my honest responses might eliminate me based on my type A personality and introverted nature. A day after i completed the Gallup, I received an e-mail and call from the recruiter to schedule the on-site interview.

The on-site interview consisted of 8 30-minute interviews with a large gamut of people. I thought i would feel drained throughout the day, but honestly the time flew bye. Everyone I spoke with was my kind of person: direct, perceptive, and amicable. Throughout my experience, I got a real family sense among the employees and an excitedness to be working at Stryker despite some environmental stressors. I was presented with an excellent offer three days after my interview!

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

On campus interview that was 1:1 the interviewer was very nice and I walked away feeling as though I had interviewed well. There was a large gap in time between the interview and hearing back.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

First interview was personality star questions and was not too bad. The second interview was a phone interview with basically all personality questions about your character/behavior/ethics etc. It lasted over 40 minutes and was told a computer generated response will be emailed to stryker. They did not send me a rejection unfortunately but kept me hanging for months.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Received an email at 10pm asking for a phone screening the following morning....was then told to drive 2 hrs to an in-person interview the next morning. Did not receive offer...then, 3 weeks later, received another email from another recruiter asking if I wanted to speak with her about the same position- just screams professionalism. They must really run through people here...

Interview Questions

• This is a step forward in careers for you- convince me to hire you.   1 Answer

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter and did a ~30 min phone interview with questions about my resume and past experiences as well as why I wanted to work there. Relatively straight forward and more of a conversation about me than an actual interview. Asked about my future goals and whether or not I would want to stay in regulatory if I was given a job there.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Very casual but with a serious tone. Thoroughly went through resume and asked detailed questions. The process is slow, often going weeks at a time without hearing from them.

Interview Questions

• Are you sure you want to get kicked in the nuts?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

3 rounds, all based on character. They seem to like very A-type people, or people that are borderline aggressive. Don't try to fake it, because they can tell. You first do an online survey, and then a phone interview, and then a Gallup interview, and then an on-site interview.

Intern Interview

Interview

Was asked to apply online at career fair, then I had to complete a personality questionnaire, then I had to do a video interview where I was given a minute to read the question and then take a video of my response. Then I had an interview with a representative, all these interviews are mostly character based.

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

the phone screening was very unprofessional. The woman was late, not apologetic, and rude. Her overall negative manner made this company undesirable. Her tone and manner represented the company's culture.

Sales Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker in March 2017.

Interview

First interview was a screen with the recruiter. Then a face time interview with the Area sales manager. Then the Gallup test which is a personality test. The best advice I got was to be specific and direct with your answers and give recent examples when asked. Then I went on to the next interview which was a role playing interview. It was tough. They really wanted to see how I would sell and deal with an upset customer. And ultimately how I would close the sale. They didn't care what I knew about the products. I spent too much time studying the features of the products. Then I was onto the final round of the interview process which was between me and one other person. The final round was with the regional sales director and and the area sales manager. It went well, but they decided to go with the other candidate. The whole process took about 6 weeks.

Associate Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online through the company website and received an email invite for a phone interview within 24 hours. I had the phone screen a week later and got an email saying I didn't make it to the next round the next day.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to get out of bed in the morning? What's your current salary? What are you looking to make? What three things make you stand out among other applicants?   Answer Question