Stryker R & D Project Manager - Medical Beds Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

R & D Project Manager - Medical Beds Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (Kalamazoo, MI) in April 2014.

Interview

It started with speaking to the HR representative on the phone, which was wonderful. The next step was a phone screen with the hiring manager, which also went excellent. The next was a Gallup phone screen which I passed with flying colors. The next step was a four hour (face to face) with 8 different individuals in the project management/engineering PMO group. I thought the interview went well but I never ever heard directly from Stryker ever again. I had been dealing with Styker HR directly which was referred by a headhunter but after my interview they decided to tell the headhunter (and not me, which is very unprofessional) that I lacked in depth knowledge and could not motivate people....which is completely false. As it turns out, I researched the credentials and experience with everyone I interviewed with and my credentials and experience are equal or better than everyone I interview with. Even though the hiring manager wanted to hire me immediately, I was seen as a threat to others in the group and was summarily never contacted again. Based on the excuses given to the headhunter for not hiring me and the fact I was never contacted personally after 3 rounds of interviews I concluded that the organization is political, unprofessional and unethical and would not recommend it to others.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you used "active listening skills" to improve a situation?   1 Answer