Stryker Endoscopic Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Endoscopic Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa Palms, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Tampa Palms, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

very brief the recruiter was nice but general questions i thought i did great for screening. i knew some people who refereed me to stryker. to bad they did not go forward with me. there questions were so general that i know for a fact i answered them right i added questions so she knew i was interested and i made sure to email her next day letting her know that i enjoyed learning about the position. it seemed they had someone for the position already. to bad i would had made a great addition to the company.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      are you capable to start the new account?
      what experience do you have that is related to this position and what pops out in your resume that you want me to know   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Very laid back interview process. First contact was via email, stating a position opened up. Set up face-to-face interview. Face to face was pretty laid back, but they really want people who have team-building skills, multi-tasking abilities, and a great positive personality. Next step is the Gallup phone interview. Just be yourself. BIGGEST TIP- Be prepared to answer all questions in S.T.A.R. format (Situation, Task needed, Action Taken, Result of the Action). Smile through the phone, and remember that this is a position for team players i.e. serving, sports, leadership, fraternity/sorority etc!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.

Endoscopic Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stryker in July 2009.

Interview

They had me come in and meet with hospital personel. I was then given a tour of the new wing of a hospital. Everyone I met was very nice and straight to the point. Overall the process was pretty straight foreward. The main complaint I saw was the Gallop Pole interview.

Interview Questions

• You don't have a technical background, how do you expect to overcome this?   Answer Question