Stryker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.4

1. Featured Interview

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

After having submitted my application online a month prior, I received an email from the recruiter wanting to set up a phone screen/interview. This first interview ran about 15 minutes and included a mini Gallup interview and just some general questions about my resume. It was a pleasant experience and she even included information on target salary and benefits for the role. At the end of our conversation, I was told that she would like to schedule me to speak with the hiring manager soon and we agreed on a date and time.

My next phone interview with the hiring manager was a couple of days later. I again spoke about the experiences on my resume and the position was described to me in more detail. This lasted about 15 minutes as well. Later that evening, I received an e-mail to schedule the formal Gallup test.

I completed the Gallup test a few days later. It lasted about an hour. It was pretty straightforward; I did not feign any of my responses in terms of my personality. At times I feared my honest responses might eliminate me based on my type A personality and introverted nature. A day after i completed the Gallup, I received an e-mail and call from the recruiter to schedule the on-site interview.

The on-site interview consisted of 8 30-minute interviews with a large gamut of people. I thought i would feel drained throughout the day, but honestly the time flew bye. Everyone I spoke with was my kind of person: direct, perceptive, and amicable. Throughout my experience, I got a real family sense among the employees and an excitedness to be working at Stryker despite some environmental stressors. I was presented with an excellent offer three days after my interview!

Sales Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Very unprofessional. There were three people on the call who seemed very disinterested and did not contribute much to the conversation. They did not take it seriously at all.

Interview Questions

• What Stryker product do you think best represents you and why?   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Was contacted for a phone interview. Job description wanted someone with a BA/BS degree. I was emailed with a rejection letter stating they were looking for someone with more experience. They knew I just graduated from college.

R & D Engineer Interview

Interview

Minimum 3 years of experience in Electrical/Electronic development and testing of embedded products/systems
    2. Experience in Motor/Motion Control Systems
    3. Experience in FPGA systems
    4. Experience in analog/digital/motor control circuits
    5. Strong board level troubleshooting skills and understanding of hardware-software interaction
    6. Familiar with Embedded Systems/Products verification/validation.
    7. Hands on with lab equipments like DSO, Logic analyzer, Function generator, etc.
    8. Well versed with writing test plans and test cases document and exposure to test management tools.
    9. Strong themes of autonomy, responsibility and ownership.
    10. Strong math, physics, communication and problem solving skills.
    11. Ability to identify and escalate issues for timely resolution.
    12. Goal oriented and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
    13. Requirement to work shifted hours when necessary to accommodate US timezone

Finance Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

It was a phone interview. The Hr personnel called me 15 minutes late. Brisked through 3 questions and that was the end.

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Interview process was professional and well organized. They had few technical rounds, managerial round and psychometric rounds (gallop interview).

Interview Questions

• Gallop interview has few tricky question like How honest are you on scale of 1 to 5.   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

There are 6 phases of interview. The first 2 are online tests, then 2 phone interviews and 2 face to face interviews.

Interview Questions

• The Gallup interview was the most thorough and challenging where nearly 70 questions were asked within a short time limit.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stryker in March 2011.

Interview

I submitted my resume through university recruiting and had a phone interview 2 weeks later. During the phone interview I was asked Gallup questions. I don't recall getting any sort of feedback on whether I was a "good" fit. I sent 2 emails over the next 3 weeks to my interviewer and heard nothing back. It was not until almost 2 months after my interview that they emailed me to let me know that the position had been filled.

Research Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

PhD candidate interviewed on campus. Only behavioral questions - and mostly to do with their gallup profiling of candidates.

Marketing Contractor Interview

Interview

very rigorous, many stages, also a gallup personality test that is weighted heavily and can make or break an offer

Interview Questions

• Would you prefer working in a small or large company? why?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Interview

Interview

Very Random Process for PRe tech but post pre tech Detailed Process