Stryker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stryker Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

3.4

Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Stryker in January 2017.

Interview

Interview consisted of a brief phone conversation with the recruiter followed by a 30 min phone interview with the hiring manager. I followed up twice with the recruiter and still haven't heard back. Though that was highly unprofessional, if you've moved on to other candidates the least you could do is send me an email back letting me know. I will not be applying to any other positions with this company based on the experience I had.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions consisted mainly of my background and previous experience. No technical questions.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stryker (East Lansing, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

I went to a campus career fair and spoke to one of the recruiters who offered me an interview the next morning. The questions that they asked me at the career fair were somewhat difficult and they were a little more challenging at the actual interview.

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stryker (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Sent in my resume. Several days later was invited to a phone interview. Spoke with one person from HR, for about 25 min. She asked questions from the mentioned Gallup questionnaire. Hard to say what answer they want, this created difficulties in preparation.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer structured or unstructured work environment?
      What accomplishment on your resume you're most proud of?
      Do you often work more than others?
      Are you always busy?
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (San Jose, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Long interview process. Met at a Career fair, had first round interview, went through to Gallup phone interview, after that there is an onsite interview. Felt like a very long, difficult interview process for just an internship. The Gallup interview can be tricky and is 45 minutes of rapid fire behavioral questions.

Base Specialist/Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stryker in January 2017.

Interview

Only made it through the phone interview, which was very generic, but the conversation was pleasant. The conversation lasted around 15 minutes long. Some of the questions I listed below, but my best advice is to prepare!

Interview Questions

• What would your friends say about you?
      What brought you to Stryker?
      Do you like marketing or sales better?
      Describe a time in which you were faced with adversity.
      Describe a recent accomplishment.
      Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

It was a long interview process which consisted of several phone interviews, multiple in-person interviews and right-alongs with reps working in the field. The interviews were very challenging and often felt like interrogations to gauge how the applicant reacts in stressful situations.

Interview Questions

• How did you pay for your college education?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Telephone Interview, with a lot of STAR questions. What makes you frustrated? Do you want to be liked by your coworkers? Tell me a time when you overcame an obstacle? Interview was mater of fact and was not to difficult. Standard type questions asked in probably 80 percent of interviews.

Stryker ProCare Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Columbus, OH).

Interview

First had your typical brief phone interview. Then I was selected for a face to face interview with 3 members of the company. I got there and instantly was told one of the team would not be showing up and that another had a phone call to take in 10 minutes. The two asked me a few questions. For instance, where do I see myself in five years? I hinted at how I'd hopefully work hard and be successful and make my way to a sales rep position. The one member seemed slightly offended by this. He made it clear that they wanted this position to be filled for at least 2 years. He then sat in the back of the room on the phone the rest of the time. The other guy seemed to lack experience and I knew I didn't have a chance since I was only able to represent my skills and personality to only 1 of 3 members. The next process would have been a personality test but my process was ended.

Interview Questions

• Name two things you've experienced you like. Name two things you don't like.
      Why Stryker?
      Why did you choose Biology as a degree?
      1 Answer

Recon Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview, followed by interview with territory reps and finally with the territory manager. Looking for someone who can handle the pressure and not afraid to work long hours. Tough but good interview process, they know what kind of people they want and usually stick to their formula.

Engineer Interview

Interview

First I had a phone interview with an HR person, then gallup interview, phone interview with the hiring manager, and finally an in person interview. The gallup interview was interesting, I needed to give a lot of examples from previous work and life experience. The in person interview was a long day but seemed well organized.