Stryker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 23, 2017

3.3

Senior Compliance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker (Redmond, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied to the position via Stryker's website. The interview process started with a telephone interview with the corporate recruiter, which was approximately 2 weeks after I applied. Next, I was scheduled for a telephone interview with the hiring manager in the same week. The following week, I was moved on to the next stage of the process, a Gallup Interview. I received a call from the recruiter approximately 1.5 weeks after the Gallup Interview who informed me I was moved to the next stage, which was a telephone interview with the Sr. Legal Counsel. The telephone interview with the Sr. Legal Counsel went well and I was given the impression that I would be invited to an in-person interview. Over 2 weeks passed and I contacted the recruiter to check-in. I was informed that the position had been filled and they made an offer to another candidate.

Interview Questions

• How do you gain trust of division employees and management?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flower Mound, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker (Flower Mound, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Went thru 2 rounds of interviews with Stryker and than another with Gallup. Even though I think I was well qualified for the position somehow I failed the Gallup interview.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions i.e. describe a time when your supervisor was wrong and what did you do to correct the situation   1 Answer

Digital Communications Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker in April 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with HR. Phone screen with hiring manger. Gallup Interview
    I was not impressed. I think they may be looking for millennials. I did not appreciate being asked my age and race. I don't care if it was for classification purposes. If that was truly the case, they should have asked about Veteran and Disability Status. HR said that the interview would be specific to the job and that different skills or answers would be suited for certain jobs and hiring managers. However, Gallup said that they look for a certain type of person for all jobs. If you're ruled out, you're ruled out for everything.

Interview Questions

• Before setting up the interview, I was asked: How old are you? What is your race?
      During the Gallup Interview: Do you like working? Do you honor your commitments? How much do you agree with this statement: Sometimes you have to lay the law down? How much do you work? Are you persuasive? Do people come to you with problems?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview. It was about 20 minutes. I spoke to the recruiter. She asked great questions. Some I was a little thrown off by but overall good experience. She went into detail about the job description and answered all my questions.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10 how important is winning to you?   1 Answer

Associate Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Stryker (Denver, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

first part- gallup. kind of a personality gauge, not as much focused on actual experience. I liked that they tried to find out if your innate skills and interests and see if they match up. she was very nice.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

1.phone screeening
    2. In person interview with hiring manager
    3. Gallup interview (roughly 2hrs, 75 questions.
    The whole Gallup interview process is painful. The test proves nothing. I can provide a fake answer and pass and do a crappy job but instead I answer with the most honest answer. In the end, I ended up with the result of "not a great fit" for the role. It is unfortunate that Stryker would based highly on Gallup to determine if the candidate is a fit or not. It is a biased personality test that proves nothing...

Marketing Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online on the company website and was contacted by the HR manager about a week later for a phone interview. Phone interview lasted about 15 minutes and she said she wanted me to have a phone interview with the hiring manager. I had a half hour phone interview with the hiring manager and she told me she would like me to come in for an in-person interview with the team, about 4-5 people which would take a half a day. I was then contacted by a different HR manager who set up that interview. Stryker provided very thorough information on where I was going and who I was going to meet with. I met with 4 people ranging from the VP to the hiring manager to a team mate to a co-worker from another team. The interview with each lasted about a half hour. They were typical interview questions. Overall, it was a pleasant experience. I received an e-mail the day after the interview saying that the initial hiring manager should be back in touch with me in a week. After two weeks I contacted her with an email and receive no response. A week later I called her, received her voicemail, and told her if I didn't hear back I would assume no one was interested. I didn't here back from either inquiry.

So the initial process was very positive and the interview itself was a good one. The folks seemed smart and easy going. The negative is that there was no follow up from HR, which is disappointed not to hear either way, after spending a decent amount of time being interviewed.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker (Kansas City, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

It was great they were very particular on what they wanted to ask. They asked multiple personality questions. They were very friendly. They expected that you know a lot about the company, what they sell and what they do. They wanted to know a lot about yourself and your personal experiences.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to be spontaneous?   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (San Jose, CA).

Interview

First had a phone interview with an HR rep. They asked 10-15 questions about my work style and personality. Next I had another phone interview with the manager of the team I applied for. They went over my resume and asked about projects I had worked on. I then did the Gallup interview. It took about 40 minutes. Lots of questions like, "would you consider yourself _____? Give me an example of a time you showed this quality,,,"

Associate Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Stryker (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Terrible experience. The man I interviewed with made it seem like I was wasting his time (he actually took a phone call during the interview). Asked me completely ridiculous questions for an entry level position and was complete jerk. Way to stump the chump.