Stryker Interview Questions in Mahwah, NJ | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 21, 2017

3.4

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process went like this:

1. Applied online
    2. Recruiter from Stryker contacted me
    3. Gallup Interview over phone
    4. Phone interview with employees that I would work with
    5. Another Phone interview with a VP
    After passing all phone interviews finally brought me in for a On-site Interview with 4 people.

Process took over a month and half I never had an experience where I had to go through so many phone interviews before even getting a chance for a face to face interview...

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to answer questions on how you handle certain situations and have a well thought out answer.   Answer Question

Trauma Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

Got invited by a recruiter for a 30 minute phone call. Very straightforward, either they invite you to a face to face interview or not. They know what their looking for. Don't let it discourage you if you don't make it through the entire process, there will be plenty of opportunities out there!

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ).

Interview

the process had multiple rounds. started with phone interview with hr. in person with multiple people for a couple hours. personality call with outside company with a lot of questions. annoying personality test wasnt before the in person to waste time

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

Fast process- initial hr phone interview 30-45 minutes to see if my skills were compatible, followed by a Gallup phone interview 30-45 minutes with yes/no answers to statements given. On site half day interview when meet with team and human resource personnel. Process was clearly defined with timelines given regarding each stage.

Had some hiccups with HR with reference to communication- interview dates were mixed up due to the remoteness of the interviewing supervisor and ultimately interviewed for a different position that was initially considered for; was also given inaccurate contact information to a Hr unmanned telephone.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the future within this company?   1 Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

The discussion lasted approximately 30 minutes. We discussed my background and the role for 20 minutes and spent the remaining time on the Gallup questions. The Gallup questions were straight forward. I answered them openly and honestly. There was time to ask questions at the end of the discussion.

Interview Questions

• Do you work harder than others?   1 Answer
    • What kind of people do you want to work with?   1 Answer
    • Are you analytical?   1 Answer
    • How do you make decisions?   1 Answer

Associate Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

Tough interview process - went through two company phone screens, a third-party phone screen, and finally an on-site interview with three levels of management. It was well worth it and the process took about 6-7 weeks total due to scheduling time, etc. Stryker really makes sure they are hiring the right people with an attitude that reflects their values.

Interview Questions

• They showed samples of product and asked how I thought they were manufactured.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and heard back about a month later. The interview was very to the point. Some of the questions were kind of tricky and afterwards you questioned your answer. For example, a question was "would you rather lead a team or be a part of the team". Overall it was a very good experience. You can tell the company means business.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ).

Interview

Two phone interviews , first with HR, basically gathering data, second phone interview with hiring manager to gather your work experience. Third interview in person, you will meet more than one person, other managers and some of your future coworkers.

Interview Questions

• If your coworker is lacking behind on a project what would you do?   1 Answer

Change Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

I had 3 separate phone interviews starting in 2015. One with the recruiter, then a technical interview with two people, then a Gallup Interview. The Gallup was the last interview that I had and it was in Jan. 2016. Since the Gallup which was about 80 questions. I have heard no response. Not a peep! I have just called the first recruiter because I am curious but after 3 to 4 hours of interview time and 7 months this experience is quite disappointing. I am currently employed but I still think I deserve a response.

Interview Questions

• From Gallup interview: Describe yourself. What are your strengths and weaknesses? Are you responsible? How?   1 Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ).

Interview

It took over 6 months to get the job at Stryker. The HR Department is so SLOW - then you go onsite for an interview - wait a month go back again wait a month - it took FOREVER!!!! Then one day I went and had to interview with 5 people - one at a time in a small conference room - HORRIBLE. That's just for a coordinator job - not cool

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation - they don't tell you what they are offering until you go thru the whole interview process - they said what they were offering - take it or leave it.