Stryker Interview Questions in Mahwah, NJ | Glassdoor

3.3

54 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

1.phone screeening
    2. In person interview with hiring manager
    3. Gallup interview (roughly 2hrs, 75 questions.
    The whole Gallup interview process is painful. The test proves nothing. I can provide a fake answer and pass and do a crappy job but instead I answer with the most honest answer. In the end, I ended up with the result of "not a great fit" for the role. It is unfortunate that Stryker would based highly on Gallup to determine if the candidate is a fit or not. It is a biased personality test that proves nothing...

Marketing Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online on the company website and was contacted by the HR manager about a week later for a phone interview. Phone interview lasted about 15 minutes and she said she wanted me to have a phone interview with the hiring manager. I had a half hour phone interview with the hiring manager and she told me she would like me to come in for an in-person interview with the team, about 4-5 people which would take a half a day. I was then contacted by a different HR manager who set up that interview. Stryker provided very thorough information on where I was going and who I was going to meet with. I met with 4 people ranging from the VP to the hiring manager to a team mate to a co-worker from another team. The interview with each lasted about a half hour. They were typical interview questions. Overall, it was a pleasant experience. I received an e-mail the day after the interview saying that the initial hiring manager should be back in touch with me in a week. After two weeks I contacted her with an email and receive no response. A week later I called her, received her voicemail, and told her if I didn't hear back I would assume no one was interested. I didn't here back from either inquiry.

So the initial process was very positive and the interview itself was a good one. The folks seemed smart and easy going. The negative is that there was no follow up from HR, which is disappointed not to hear either way, after spending a decent amount of time being interviewed.

Sales Education Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

First phone interview was with an HR rep. I was asked to call gallup to set up my behavior-based phone interview with them. Interview was 40 min of rapid-fire questions, some reworded to see if your answers were the same.

Interview Questions

• Are you an honest person?   1 Answer
    • What feedback did you receive?
      I was told I seek creative solutions to problems and have a good understanding of analytics but that I was not moving on to the next step.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

Multiple Steps:

1. Call with an HR representative discussing the company, the position, and a brief overview of your background. If it goes well, you get to the next step...

2. Call with the hiring manager. Here they discuss the operational group, the position within that group, a bit about the products they're currently working on and where you would fit into that. They also go over a bit of their background and a bit more detail from yours that isn't directly in your resume. After that...

3. Gallup Interview designed to align your values with the company, the position, and how it matches with the team. This is where my path stopped. I came from a pharmaceutical background anyway, so I can understand why I was not picked.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were based around specific instances of problem solving. Such as problems with SME's, contract manufacturers, etc.   Answer Question

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in February 2017.

Interview

Four rounds total: a phone screen with an HR rep, a Gallup personality phone interview/screen, a phone screen with one of the team's managers, and an onsite interview with managers and VPs of 3 different teams. The entire process took a little over a month from round one to when I received an offer. The HR rep was very cognizant of my time and made things go very quickly; they definitely do not mess around and draw out the process.

Interview Questions

• Really general questions, like what's your biggest strength/weakness, why do you want this job, walk me through your resume, etc   Answer Question

Sales Operations Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

Round 1: phone interview basic HR questions
    Round 2: Gallup interview 100 question - 75 minutes
    Round 3: interview with 5 different people.

Awesome experience, very challenging everyone was very kind and driven. Best advice would to know your stuff and study the company normal things.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process went like this:

1. Applied online
    2. Recruiter from Stryker contacted me
    3. Gallup Interview over phone
    4. Phone interview with employees that I would work with
    5. Another Phone interview with a VP
    After passing all phone interviews finally brought me in for a On-site Interview with 4 people.

Process took over a month and half I never had an experience where I had to go through so many phone interviews before even getting a chance for a face to face interview...

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to answer questions on how you handle certain situations and have a well thought out answer.   Answer Question

Trauma Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

Got invited by a recruiter for a 30 minute phone call. Very straightforward, either they invite you to a face to face interview or not. They know what their looking for. Don't let it discourage you if you don't make it through the entire process, there will be plenty of opportunities out there!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

Informal meeting with my already manager, her concerns were voiced and my expectations were asked about. Very open on both sides. One of the most comfortable interviews I have ever had. My Manager has turned out to be the best I have ever worked for and I have had a good working relationship with ALL of my former managers.

Interview Questions

• If I felt I would get bored with the position   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ).

Interview

the process had multiple rounds. started with phone interview with hr. in person with multiple people for a couple hours. personality call with outside company with a lot of questions. annoying personality test wasnt before the in person to waste time