Stryker Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stryker Manager Interview Questions

3.3

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Interview process started with HR phone call. Next was the hiring manager. I was sent on to do the Gallup survey. When calling to schedule the Gallup survey, I was asked for my birth date. They claimed it was for demographic purposes. When I called to take the Gallup survey, they asked me for my birth date again. Everything seemed to be going well until 2 days after taking the Gallup survey, HR stated that they were considering other candidates. I smell age discrimination.

Interview Questions

• The Gallup survey company out of California asked, "We need to get your age and address. This is for demographic purposes."   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (New Delhi (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

Interview process at stryker is very lengthy ... no. of telephonic interviews, multiple rounds of face to face interviews ... ensuring that only the best of talent gets hired ... only to ruin their professional career as the management is not clear about vision or long term strategy. However, if someone gets a call from Stryker then please go ahead only in case one do not have any other option to pursue on this planet ... Trust me.

Interview Questions

• What can you contribute at Stryker ? (even if a hiring manager himself does not know what is he supposed to contribute :-) )   Answer Question

Negotiation

Lot of negotiation took place ... when I declined the offer, HR agreed to whatever I asked for ... (but a year later, I realized that I am at a wrong place)

Manager Interview

Interview

Be confident in the Gallup.

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker in February 2008.

Interview

First, I had a recruiter call me and ask me general questions. Then she scheduled a pre screening interview with Gallup. After I passed the pre screening I was contacted for another Gallup interview. This time more extensive and thorough. They asked questions like Do you like people? Do your friends come to you for advice? Are you competitive? How do you handle drama in the workplace?
    A few days later, I got a call that I had passed the gallup interview and they called me in for a round of interviews. I met with 5 different people in one day. 2 days later I got the offer. I have to say I was suprised how fast it all happened. All 4 interviews and the offer happened in the span of 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing- the HR recruiter told me that if I tried to negotiate they would most likely retract the offer