Stryker Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stryker Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2016

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Newark, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

Appeared disjointed and not everyone seemed to be on the same page about what was going on. It was hurry up and wait and felt like being mass-processed. Recruiter's style was a turn-off.

Interview Questions

• What makes you better than other candidates ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker (Tempe, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

1. Tell me something about yourself?
        Then I talked about myself for a little bit.
    2. What do your think it is your strength?
    3. Tell me something you know about Stryker and why do you want to join us?
        After that, I ask the interviewer how he get into Stryker and how did he like Stryker. He told me that he was actually a mechanical engineer, and after he get into Stryker, he worked on a position on quality assurance. He also told me that there's a lot of training in Stryker and a lot of corporation and interpersonal communication.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something you know about stryker and why do you want to join us?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (San Jose, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

Applied online and was provided with an online Gallup evaluation/personality test after entering my education, field of study, and other information. I received an email the next day from a recruiter to schedule a phone interview, which was similar to the online Gallup evaluation (i.e. lengthy and redundant). I was contacted again by the same recruiter to set up a time to talk to a Gallup representative. The Gallup interview was also very lengthy and vague. I was then contacted by another recruiter from another division.
    Advice to the recruiters: don't waste job seekers' time on the phone and have them go through several Gallup tests (which are very redundant) and rather have them come to the office for an in-person interview after the initial phone interview, especially if they are local!

Interview Questions

• How do you define common sense?   Answer Question
    • How do you define success?   1 Answer
    • 3a-Do you go with the flow or stick to the plan? 3b-Do you like to be a team leader or a team member?   1 Answer
    • On a scale of 1-5, how honest are you?   1 Answer
    • 5a-How important is it that your co-workers like you? 5b-Do you ever get angry? 5c-Can your co-workers tell that you are mad at them?   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Stryker in April 2010.

Interview

Did phone interview. Recruiter was focused on whether I would take their low offer which was below my lowest range. This was before specific discussions on job

Interview Questions

• What is lowest you will take for your pay   1 Answer