Stryker Marketing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 31, 2017

3.4

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Applied online, then received HR initial interview, then personality interview. Was very quick to get back to me on decisions, called within a week of personality interview. Overall positive experience

Interview Questions

• How well do you work in groups?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

I had a phone interview and after the phone interview was brought in for an in-person interview. My phone interview was a very positive experience and was asked great questions. However, the in-person interview it was clear that they needed to interview a certain amount of people and had already picked the individual for the position. I felt disrespected and that my time was wasted.

Interview Questions

• Why Stryker?
      Tell us what you know about our company?
      What products do we sell?   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

First interview with Recruiter. Second Interview with Hiring Manager. Third interview with Gallup, 80 questions that range from rating yourself to examples of a situation when....

After my Gallup interview, I was told 2 to 3 days I would hear back from someone at Stryker, but I heard nothing. Had to go online to check my application status. Attempted to email and call recruiter, but was ignored.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (Tempe, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied, took 2 weeks to hear from recruiter to establish a time to interview. Basic interview and Gallup poll took 4 weeks to set up, I emailed the recruiter my availability every week with no response until one day she calls me out of the blue. After that I was told to expect to hear my Gallup poll results in 1 week. I followed up immediately and every week after for 2 months until she reached out to me again out of the blue claiming she had been calling the wrong phone number (how does that happen? my phone number is on the bottom of every email I sent and she had spoken with me once before). She says I passed the Gallup poll and wants to move forward with the hiring manager. About two hours after I get off the phone call she emails me saying they are moving the position to an internal hire to speed up the process.

Interview Questions

• Scale of 1-10 how ambitious are you? How have you done in your previous roles? how would you rate yourself among your peers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Email sent from hiring manager, indicating phone interview. 10+ minute phone interview, Followed by another phone interview. Finally onsite visit.

On site consisted of half day of interviews followed by presentation.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you were proven wrong? How did you react?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (San Jose, CA).

Interview

There are three stages of the interview. The first is a phone interview just to get to know you better, the second is done through an outside company called Gallup. I highly recommend looking up some of the questions beforehand because of how odd they are. The final interview was in person where you meet 7-8 employees who will ask you typical interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Fremont, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

There were 3 steps -> Phone interview -> In Person Interview -> Gallup Personality Test over the phone.

If you interview well then they will proceed to have an HR rep call you to go through the Gallup test. It is a 30 minute phone conversation asking intricate questions on how you would handle situations, many were ethical questions and questions on your personality. If they ask a question that could have a yes or no answer, only answer with yes or no.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (Kalamazoo, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

Very intense. Worked with a recruiter, which allowed the process to move a little more quickly, but the process from beginning to end was 3 months. Two phone interviews, a Gallup screening test, and then was invited for the onsite interview. The onsite interview was for a division which required a 1-hour presentation in response to prompts they provided. The Stryker team was incredibly intelligent and talented, but did not always make me feel very welcome throughout the interview. The people sitting in on the presentation did not offer very much positive feedback or ask many questions. After the presentation there was a lunch interview followed by 6 30 minute one on one interviews.

Interview Questions

• What are your Top Strengths?

When is a time you disagreed with a supervisor and what did you do about it?

Why Stryker?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (San Jose, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

First, I participated in a phone screening by a Stryker recruiter. The recruiter notified me that they liked what I had to say, so she referred me to the Gallup phone screening. Later that week, I participated in the phone screening with an individual from Gallup. A few days later, I was notified by my recruiter that I passed the screening. I proceeded to a phone interview with the hiring manager a few weeks later.

Anonymous Employee in Portage, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Portage, MI) in November 2014.

Interview

I first applied to the job opening by sending my cover letter and resumer to a recruiter. From there, the recruiter emailed, asked me to apply to the job online through Stryker's website. Additionally, I was asked to give a list of times that would work for around a 30 minute phone interview that was more just to get to know me and not so much a technical interview. All of this held true, and the phone interview was very laid back and actually pleasant. From there if they like you, they send you a follow up email to be send up with the Gallup phone interview, which you schedule whenever you like. The Gallup interview is manageable if you prepare and practice for it. From there, they bring you on site for about 4/4.5 hours and are asked to presentation on yourself.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a results-oriented team and a teamwork oriented team?   Answer Question