Stryker Marketing Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stryker Marketing Intern Interview Questions

3.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Intern Interview

Interview

I met an employee representative at my university's career fair, where I got to learn more about Stryker and the Stryker employee had an opportunity to look at my resume. This first "interview" was mostly about targeting my interests within Stryker. A few weeks later, I was contacted by a University recruiter and set up a phone interview. The questions for this were mostly behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your favorite class. Why was it your favorite class?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Kalamazoo, MI) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview process started as an on campus interview. I was invited to the second round at headquarters. Before going to headquarters, I needed to take a Gallup phone interview. At headquarters, I delivered a 15 minute presentation, then interviewed with 7 different people in two different divisions. They provided lunch and a hotel for me.

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stryker in May 2011.

Interview

I sent the application through email and I heard back from them within 2 weeks. Their HR specialist rang me for a personality test which last for 45 minutes. I have to say their questions are quite vague and difficult to answer - What would you value most (people, ethics, work). Make sure you do it when you are in good mood. I did it when I just arrived home from 12 hours flight. HR guy was very friendly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.