Stryker Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stryker Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Jan 21, 2017

3.2

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

I was recruited through my college career fair. After dropping of my resume and answering some simple questions, I received a call back for the next day interview. There were two girls interviewing me one who asked the questions and the other who wrote all my answers down. After this interview, I was then asked to do an over the phone gallup interview. Shortly after the call, I was asked to interview with the company in person.

Interview Questions

• Are you competitive?
    Do you like to work with friends or strangers?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online before talking with them at the Career Fair. After talking at Career Fair I was asked in to an on campus interview the next day and the interview process was amazing. Very laid back and made sure that you were comfortable. Some serious questions, then do rapid fire question where you say the first thing that comes to mind. Very confident after interview.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Longer Interview Process. 1 on campus interview, 1 phone personality assessment, 1 recruiter phone interview, and then a "blitz" day interview on site with four different team members. Recruiter was not the most efficient at communicating all the details but the interviewers were nice and open to questions.

Interview Questions

• Strengths? Weakness? Tell me about yourself... A lot of name a time when...type questions.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker in November 2015.

Interview

Initial interview was a group interview with 7 other candidates in room. Lots of leadership oriented, define yourself, what sets you apart type questions. Next was the Gallup phone interview. About 80 obscure questions. Last round was on site Interviews, more relaxed than expected. Describe yourself and make sure you can point to personal experiences and projects for all rounds of the interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Competitive environment. People you work with become your friends. Excited to work for Stryker!

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Mainly behavioral questions and questions about resume. Make sure to research the position and the company. Wasn't expecting some questions about Stryker itself. Otherwise, have answers prepared to serve as examples to your answers and know what you want to say in a go to situation.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (San Jose, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Talked to a HR rep, then went through Gallup phone interview, finally round robin interviews that were in-person. Overall very lengthy process. Most interviews had repetitive questions that were asked and you were able to meet a lot of different employees in one area of the company.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Spoke with recruiters at the career fair and then was invited back for an on campus interview the next day. In the interview they asked me questions regarding my resume and ended with a personality test.

Interview Questions

• The personality test was tough in general because they want a yes or no answer most of the time but they weren't always yes or no questions. Ex: Do you want your coworkers to like you?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I interviewed at Stryker in October 2014.

Interview

First round was a simple screening process, and not too difficult. Really I think they just want to see if the person is qualified or not. Second round was Gallup interview to weed out any candidates that do not fit the personality of those working at Stryker. Third round was an on-site interview process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you spoke to someone with candour.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview with Recruiter, Phone Interview with Team and then Skype interview. Very behavioral based questions, not to heavy on technical skills. Very easy and open about each step in the interview process and heard back in a reasonable amount of time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had multiple priorities and how you handled that?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Interview

The HR department is not professional but stick with the process. Long tough process with Gallup questions. Presentation to home office. Be yourself. It is a good company that takes the hiring process very serious, I just wish they were more professional and on time with their calls and hiring managers were honest.