Stryker Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stryker Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2017

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker in February 2017.

Interview

The recruiter was really nice and was great with communication. They had the first screening which is through an online platform. There are about 5 questions that are basic/behavioral (tell us about yourself, why stryker, why are you interested in ___). The gallup test is strange. It's a 60 minute rapid fire interview where the proctor is on a script. It's mostly yes/no questions and some will require explanations. If the proctor doesn't need an explanation, she will interrupt you and ask the next question. They said that these questions test fit, but some questions seemed random AF

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

I was recruited through my college career fair. After dropping of my resume and answering some simple questions, I received a call back for the next day interview. There were two girls interviewing me one who asked the questions and the other who wrote all my answers down. After this interview, I was then asked to do an over the phone gallup interview. Shortly after the call, I was asked to interview with the company in person.

Interview Questions

• Are you competitive?
      Do you like to work with friends or strangers?
      Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Mainly behavioral questions and questions about resume. Make sure to research the position and the company. Wasn't expecting some questions about Stryker itself. Otherwise, have answers prepared to serve as examples to your answers and know what you want to say in a go to situation.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Spoke with recruiters at the career fair and then was invited back for an on campus interview the next day. In the interview they asked me questions regarding my resume and ended with a personality test.

Interview Questions

• The personality test was tough in general because they want a yes or no answer most of the time but they weren't always yes or no questions. Ex: Do you want your coworkers to like you?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Interview

The HR department is not professional but stick with the process. Long tough process with Gallup questions. Presentation to home office. Be yourself. It is a good company that takes the hiring process very serious, I just wish they were more professional and on time with their calls and hiring managers were honest.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker in September 2013.

Interview

I spoke to a recruiter at a career fair, and interviewed on campus the following week. It's purely behavioral, and they definitely are looking for very team-oriented people. It was the very first formal internship/job interview I've ever had, so I should have practiced more. Also, they care a lot about culture fit. So do your research!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Kalamazoo, MI) in February 2012.

Interview

The internal recruiter that I worked with at this company was terrible. They would not respond to e-mails at all. I had a phone interview and was told that I would hear something within a week. When 2 weeks went by, I sent an e-mail, and no response. After another week, I sent another another e-mail and this time, the next day, I got the standardized letter e-mailed to me saying we have decided to more forward with other more qualified candidates.

Interview Questions

• In 3 words or less, describe yourself.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flower Mound, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stryker (Flower Mound, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

I am still in the middle of the process. I was contacted the company. I had an friend working in a different department that recommended me. I was invited in for a face to face interview on Monday. Went in for face to face interview. Then was invited to take the Gallup. Just scheduled Gallup. Will take Gallup tomorrow. We will see.

Interview Questions

• (I answered that I am a planner) Do you always stick to the plan or roll with the punches.   1 Answer