Stryker Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stryker Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Stryker

3.4

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker in September 2017.

Interview

Three- interviw process. First an on-campus interview with an HR rep, then a phone interview with a 3rd party screening company (Gallup), and finally, if chosen, an onsite interview at your location of interest.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stryker (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Sent in my resume. Several days later was invited to a phone interview. Spoke with one person from HR, for about 25 min. She asked questions from the mentioned Gallup questionnaire. Hard to say what answer they want, this created difficulties in preparation.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer structured or unstructured work environment?
      What accomplishment on your resume you're most proud of?
      Do you often work more than others?
      Are you always busy?   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stryker in February 2011.

Interview

I only had the initial interview, it was a half hour interview consisting of the standard questions. Best accomplishment, Name a time when you failed. The interviewer seemed somewhat relaxed, not too uptight. Created a good interview environment. One thing that I failed to do was practice my wording a sufficient amount of times so I stumbled through the interview. My suggestion is to not make the same that i did

Interview Questions

• Name a situation in which there was a problem, and how did you go about solving it.   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker in March 2011.

Interview

Contacted me via my universities website , signed up for half hour open time slot, during the interview they just asked me the basic questions; how did you overcome an obstacle, biggest weakness, how did you hear about the job, why did you apply, etc. It was my first interview so i was pretty nervous, but from talking to other people it did not seem like a hard interview. The guy was very nice about everything. When the interview concluded I asked him what i did well and what i did not so well and he happily answered my questions.

Interview Questions

• Time when you had to overcome an obstacle   1 Answer