Stryker Medical Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stryker Medical Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Stryker

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Stryker (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

The first interview was a face to face interview and half of it was typical interview questions then the second half was part of the gallup test interview questions. After i passed the first interview i had to sign up to take the gallup test which was an hour long phone interview with behavioral and situational questions. I do not believe the gallup shows your full potential and shouldnt be the sole determinor of whether you get hired or not.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Tuscaloosa, AL) in March 2017.

Interview

I met the representatives at the career fair on campus, and they were a little more uptight and difficult to talk to than other recruiters. I did not make it to the final round of interviews, but don't think I would have fit in there.

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

We met in a hotel lobby, the receptionist said that the interviewer had been conducting interviews all day, competitive selection. First interview was a screening interview, very basic. Never heard back.

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Typical initial interview process, the total phone interview took about forty five minutes and it was more for them to gather information about my current role and any sales experience I've had.

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker in July 2017.

Interview

Recruiter not very organized. Wanted to go through my resume like a story. Very poor layout, didn't talk about any of my jobs, accolades, or experience. Didn't describe job, or have any details about a new position recently created. Didn't ask if I had any questions. This is second job interviewed for and second job I don't pursue due to recruiters.

Interview Questions

• Let's go through your resume... like a life story   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Stryker (Richmond, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

Thirty minutes phone interview. Easy interview. It was professional, but casual, and with many quick questions. I spoke a great deal. Be prepared to explain the why to all or most of the questions.

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stryker in April 2018.

Interview

HR, Manager, Gallup, 2 Ride Alongside, Meet with VP. Great overall experience. Very excited to be apart of such a great organization. Be yourself, they look at your from every angle and want the right fit for their team and company. Be confident, be on time!