Stryker Interview Questions in Newbury, England | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 30, 2017

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newbury, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stryker (Newbury, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Totally unprofessional, they interviewer some how made up his mind before starting the interview because it only lasted 15 mins. Feedback was apparently he felt I wouldn't be a good fit in the team. Was informed there would be a telephone based "personality" test to ascertain if a person is a good fit. Surely that should be the first stage?

Interview Questions

• nothing, he wasn't interested, asked me to walk through my CV and that's it. oh and a couple of forced standard questions.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newbury, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Newbury, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied in person through a contact and got an email to say they would like a telephone interview. I interviewed well which led to a skill review. After the skill review I then went through Gallup testing and a personal 1-1 interview. Although I didn't get the job, I know I am a Stryker fit based on previous experience so will try again once I have gained more experience needed for the role.

Interview Questions