Stryker Onsite Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stryker Onsite Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Stryker

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone screening with recruiter first, then 30min-60min conversation with management to get to know you and see why you want to join the team etc. After that there is a Gallup interview which is a 45-60 min behavioral test on the phone, followed up with an in person meeting to get to meet the supervisors and basically put a face to the name.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

be patient throughout the process, communicate with them weekly to stay in the loop, be yourself and stay positive, process is long but the position is worth it in the long run

Onsite Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

The interviewing process was very quick. Phone interview followed by an in person interview with a regional manager followed by a phone interview with another regional manager followed by the Gallup pole all in four days. The waiting process after took a few weeks but you have to be persistent and follow up with everyone you have talked to weekly. They want to know that you have a deep desire to get this gig. Make sure you show off as well. Highlight your accomplishments especially if they are sales goal oriented. Be persistent.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gulfport, MS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Stryker (Gulfport, MS) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, person-person interview, Gallup interview. Overall very easy process. Peron to person Interview was vwry stress free. I haven't finished the whole process yet. Will update after the process is finished.

Onsite Specialist Interview

Interview

By far the most unprofessional experience of my life. Go to Starbucks meet with one other person talk about a job. The main qualification for the job was having working thumbs. But yet we still had to talk about pointless things. Even talked about where the interviewers grandparents grew up. Unless you know someone on the inside they just put you through the process to waste time and increase numbers

Onsite Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Stryker in June 2017.

Interview

I only had one interview over the phone. She was very friendly and asked what I knew about the position and then explained what the job fully was. She then asked me to describe myself and said I'd be contacted for another interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Bakersfield, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

The process was very professional. After applying online, a recruiter sets up an exact time for a phone interview. Make it pass that you will speak with regional managers of the location you applied for, and then followed up by the Gallup.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

had one phone call interview the lady said she would call by the end of the next day but didn't so i did follow up with her next day long story short she wasted my time and had me thinking she would at least tell me the next i didn't get it or something but I had to ask i thought that was very rude and inconsiderate so be careful with that and overall i thought it was a great interview i personally feel over qualified because of some experience but I still and not sure what I did wrong and it bugs me but it's for the best it's just not my time yet on to the next never give up soon the right company will give me a chance I think that's all of us look for especially once you graduate from school but they don't tell you how hardly anyone wants to give a chance you really got a search but that's whats makes even more special because when you do get the chance you'll be ready to prove all those no answers , or callbacks that they missed out

Interview Questions

• what would your old boss say you need more work on?   1 Answer

Onsite Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

During the interview, the employees asking the questions were very uptight and you could tell they were looking for a certain type of individual, I thought it went well but I prepared before. Their questions require preparation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ponte Vedra, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Ponte Vedra, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

I received a request for a phone interview a few weeks after I applied. The phone interview went fairly well, as I was given the green light for a personal interview 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult situation(customer service oriented) that you've experienced and how you handled it.   Answer Question