Stryker ProCare Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stryker ProCare Specialist Interview Questions

2.6

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

ProCare Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

There are two phone interviews and then an in person interview. Both phone interviews were extremely easy. They ask basic interview questions and review your resume with you. Both people that I spoke to were extremely nice and easy to converse with. I have not yet received a call back about the in person interview so I can't say much about that experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

ProCare Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Stryker in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Received an email from a recruiter a few days later. Scheduled phone interview few days after that. She called exactly at the time scheduled. The representative was very pleasant and explained the position.

ProCare Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

1. Phone screening with recruiter - typically around 15-20 minutes of very basic/easy questions, asking about your background, and discussing the role.
    2. In person interview with 3 managers - very straight forward. No absurd questions, once again just asking why Stryker and what do I hope to do in the future with Stryker.
    3. Gallup phone interview - 45 minute phone personality test with around 75 questions. Yes/no questions with some requiring explanation or examples.
    4. Received job offer call within an hour after completing the Gallup.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very small frame to negotiate within

ProCare Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker in December 2015.

Interview

Had a series of interviews. First was initial HR interview by phone. Second, was another phone interview with the regional supervisor. After that, was the Gallup interview. Now, I have a face to face interview with the OA. Should be the final according to them.

ProCare Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker in August 2015.

Interview

I was recently contacted via email for a phone interview for a Stryker Procare position. We both set up a date and time easily, and I was ready and waiting. The time from when I applied til the time I was actually interviewed was less than a month.

The woman who called me on my interview day was really straight to the point, jumped into the interview process after a quick "hello how are you doing today?"

The questions were not difficult so long as you took the time to research the position, the responsibilities, and why you thought you would be a good match for the position.

After about 30 minutes we both decided that this entry level job was not something I was looking for. In terms of technical ability and education, I meet and exceeded the requirements, however the salary was not something I was interested in, nor was it negotiable.

But the woman was straight to the point and didnt waste my time beating around the bush on that topic, which I appreciate.

Overall, she was very professional, gave me the feedback I asked for, and possible opportunities I should keep an eye out for that would better suit my needs skillwise and financially.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about the Procare specialist position?   Answer Question

ProCare Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Quick, efficient process. Recieved an email from ProCare Recruiter one day following application submission to schedule phone interview. Initial phone interview was professional/informative. Recruiter was open/helpful. Questions included "how respond to change in daily schedule/give an example," "give an example of an achievement and how made you feel," "why do you want to work for stryker/how did you hear about this job listing." End of the phone interview, recruiter asked if I had any questions and extended an offer for a second more formal phone interview. Again, great/honest/professional interview.

ProCare Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

First had a phone interview, then an in person interview with a group. Both asked basic interview questions "what motivates you" etc. They liked that I asked a lot of good questions and had insight into the position beforehand. The interviews both went well, but I didn't hear back for weeks even after following up with an email and a phone call.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? (the position was a short term position)   Answer Question

ProCare Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Went to a school medical device workshop and met an HR rep. After emailing, he forwarded my resume to ProCare HR and she contacted me for a phone interview. The phone interview was short and sweet, "Why do you want to work at Stryker? What attracts you to the medical device industry?" She then offered to schedule the next phone Gallup interview for a week later. The same phone interviewer administered the Gallup questions asking things like "Do you like to work?" "What kind of people do you dislike?" Some questions were yes or no and others required explanations. Very short answers were encouraged. The next move is to have an in person interview, so we will see how that goes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just an offer to the next phase of interview.