Stryker Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stryker Program Manager Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ) in December 2011.

Interview

Two rounds of telephone interview and one round of video

Interview Questions

• Give an example when you were confronted by a customer on a recent order and how did you engage the customer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker in June 2013.

Interview

In agreement with comments from people who also interviewed. They responded quickly after applying online but the process was slow when handed off to central HR. Questioning began with technical skills then got vague, moving to profiling and then a gallop assessment. Interviewed in person over a 2day visit and it was frustrating that they were not ready for me. There has been no contact from the company since then.

Interview Questions

• If two heads of business to whom you were responsible for your work had 180 degree opposing positions over high level strategy, how would you figure out what to do ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Kalamazoo, MI).

Interview

A few phone screens, followed by Gallup interview on the phone as well. On the Gallup interview, everything that you've been involved with since your freshman year of college is fair game so be ready. Flown to KZoo for numerous 1x1 interviews -- line mgmt, HR, peers and a senior leader or two. Received the offer in less than 48 hours after leaving the site.

Interview Questions

• All were straightforward, behavioral interview questions.   Answer Question