Stryker Purchasing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stryker Purchasing Interview Questions

3.5

Purchasing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker in April 2010.

Interview

I applied online and got call from recruiting person about the telephonic interview. Had a telephonic interview with the same person, asked about the job description and my previous work experience.Now I am waiting for another telephonic interview with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Purchasing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker in November 2009.

Interview

The first phone interview was with HR. Matching keys words with resume, job description and discussions. The next interview was w/hiring manager . Detailed discussions with questions such as : describe a time when you .." " tell me what your supervisor would tell me your 3 strengths etc..." .
    Next was with Gallop organisation- questions like " who do you handle conflict?, - mainly personality , leadership , and attitude questions. Folling tis was 1:1 with a bunch of folks . Similar and more of these questions. Veery little direct questions. Most information is through " describe a time, tell me what he thinks, etc etc.
    Good vetting process although it appears Stryker has a specific personality profile that works best within their organization.

Interview Questions

• If I were to ask your co-workers to name two things they did and did not like about - what would that be?   Answer Question
    • How do you handle conflict?   1 Answer