Stryker Quality Assurance Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stryker Quality Assurance Engineer Interview Questions

3.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (Kalamazoo, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received email from recruiter. 30 minute phone interview with recruiter the following week and then 1 hour interview with hiring manager. 1 hour gallup interview where they ask situation based/personality questions. I was invited to on-site whole day interview which went from 8 am to 2 pm with interviews with 8 different people in cross-functional teams. Each interview was 30 minutes long, everybody asked the same sort of questions over and over again. You'll get tired of telling the same thing to everybody for an entire day. Was later told I was not a good fit, but they would like to consider me for a different role.

Interview Questions

• Why Stryker? Why Quality? 3 words that describe you? Talk about yourself. Why should we hire you? Given 2 different engineering drawing, can you tell me the difference between the two? Stress-strain curves, brittleness, ductility of material tested. What material is likely to fracture first? Where is the likely site of failure? Types of stresses on a beam   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Kalamazoo, MI) in June 2016.

Interview

Contacted directly by recruiter and scheduled the first interview. Very easy, took 15 minutes. Asked some questions about behavior (like 5). was able to answer their questions about my resume in those questions so the interview was over. Was told that I should expect a response by the end of the day and received one less than two hours later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Kalamazoo, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got an email for a phone screen with a HR rep that same day. That interview lasted ~20 minutes where we talked about my interest in Stryker and past experiences. At the end I was told I was moving on to a 2nd phone interview with two technical hiring managers for the position. The next step was the Gallup interview that took about 45 minutes, lots of questions to determine if you are a natural leader, proactive, type A+ person (lots of 'tell me about a time you did this' questions too). I was then invited to the site for an afternoon of interviews with 9 different employees in the division. Every interviewer had questions, some more than others. In the end it came down to me and one other person who they felt had a more sufficient technical background for the position but overall the experience was a positive one. Everyone was very professional and prompt throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel you are able to persuade people to do things with you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portage, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Portage, MI) in June 2011.

Interview

I applied online for the position. Had a 30 minute pre-screen phone interview with an HR representative. Next, was a personality test conducted by Gallup. I was then invited for an on-site interview. The on-site interview consisted on of five separate 1:1 interviews with different managers and a tour of the facility. Mostly standard STAR questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation when you disagreed with the rest of a group and describe how you handled it.   Answer Question