Stryker Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stryker Recruiter Interview Questions

3.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highlands Ranch, CO

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (Highlands Ranch, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with a recruiter which I thought went well other than the fact that she told me she has worked nights and weekends since she has started in the role and feels overworked. I then had a phone interview with the recruiting manager which I also thought went well. I was told I would get an assessment to complete. I never received an assessment. Over the following 2 months, I emailed and the recruiter and the recruiting manager multiple times to follow up and never received any response. I still have not heard from anyone nor have I received an automated email telling me I am no longer considered. Overall, being a recruiter, I am very disappointed with this process. To have my emails ignored with no response after 2 interviews is a horrible candidate experience. I also have a friend who went through the interview process for a sales position and the same thing happened to him.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Stryker (West Mahwah, NJ).

Interview

A few emails. One in house interview. Interviewer ask allot of questions and got allot of useful information from me. Never heard back from the company, not even a decline. Bad reflection of HR and entire recruiting process.

Interview Questions

• Many questions. Interview lasted over an hour.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Kalamazoo, MI).

Interview

Phone interview, Hiring manager interview, Gallup, onsite interview

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Stryker (Mahwah, NJ).

Interview

Phone screen with Recruiter, Phone Screen with Manager, Gallup Interview, Onsite interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated, they gave me what I wanted.