Stryker Regulatory Affairs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stryker Regulatory Affairs Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2017

3.3

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter and did a ~30 min phone interview with questions about my resume and past experiences as well as why I wanted to work there. Relatively straight forward and more of a conversation about me than an actual interview. Asked about my future goals and whether or not I would want to stay in regulatory if I was given a job there.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Anonymous Employee in Portage, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (Portage, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process with Stryker is intense, there's really no way to phrase it. The initial phone screening isn't much, but the following Gallup personality test can be somewhat stressful. However, the face-to-face interview onsite was very relaxed and the team was fantastic. Overall, it was a long and difficult recruitment, but very rewarding!

Interview Questions

• What do you think the difference is between a results-oriented team and teamwork?   Answer Question

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

I had two phone interviews. One was with an HR person covering my resume. The second was with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time where you designed something and it failed   Answer Question

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Stryker (Sydney (Australia)) in May 2011.

Interview

Initial screening phone interview - comprising of personality questions (Gallup I think). Lasted about 10 minutes
    Asked to come in for face-to-face: two interviews, one with HR (more and often the same personality questions) and one with my boss (previous experience, skills base etc)
    Finally a Gallup phone interview (personality profiling)

Interview Questions

• When you are angry, do people know what you are angry about?   1 Answer
    • A place for everything or everything in its place?   Answer Question