Stryker Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stryker Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2017

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stryker (Tulsa, OK) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was invited for a phone call with a company recruiter the next day. I scheduled for the call about a week later and the recruiter called me promptly on time. I tried to be cheerful and excited but she was not receptive. It was a scripted interview with a question about my work experience then some personality questions. She didn't leave any room after I'd answer one question to ask me the next. She also did not answer my questions I had for her very well. She was extremely short in her answers and didn't really give me full information about the job.

Interview Questions

• Why I want a career in sales, some feedback I've gotten from bosses or employers, how I'm improving on that feedback, my two biggest achievements   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview. It was about 20 minutes. I spoke to the recruiter. She asked great questions. Some I was a little thrown off by but overall good experience. She went into detail about the job description and answered all my questions.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10 how important is winning to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker (Washington, DC) in March 2017.

Interview

Met with hiring managers in hotel for 2 on 1 interview. Asked typical behavior style questions and walked through resume. After being advanced to the second round, I could not attend the next interview due to a trip I had scheduled and booked flights for before even applying for the job. The HR rep said she would get back to me and reschedule. After 6 weeks and many emails going unanswered, the HR rep got back to me saying the position had been filled. Didn't have the courtesy to let me know they had filled it.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

The interview process was long. There were many steps to it. You had a phone interview, computer interview, one on one interview, and another interview after that. Similar questions, and it was not that hard.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

It was a long interview process which consisted of several phone interviews, multiple in-person interviews and right-alongs with reps working in the field. The interviews were very challenging and often felt like interrogations to gauge how the applicant reacts in stressful situations.

Interview Questions

• How did you pay for your college education?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

i found the posting on indeed and applied online through the Stryker career page. I received an invitation for a phone interview that same night by a recruiter. We scheduled a phone interview for the following week and it was overall a pleasant and easy experience.

Interview Questions

• Typical sales questions such as what is your greatest accomplishment   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

1. Phone screening Recruiting dept. - (Recruiter plays a big role through out process)
    2. Face 2 Face- (Meet w/sales manager & senior rep)
    3. Face 2 Face- (Meet w/GM & sales manager)
    4. Gallup- (Be yourself and answer questions with your initial thoughts)
    5. Face 2 Face- (Meet sales manager again, plus the team)

Tough, long process so Stryker can make sure this is what you want, and you are what they want. Keep in mind you will be tested even when you don't think you are.

Interview Questions

• Why are you better than the other candidates? Do not say honesty, work ethic, or your the best. You have 60 seconds go.   7 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

I am still in the process of interviewing. I am down to the the last interview with the general manager. They are looking for competitive, strong willed people that are highly motivated to succeed. If you don't fit this description, you will not fit in. Being upfront and honest has been working for me.

Interview Questions

• What is the last book you read? What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (San Francisco, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received an e-mail the next day asking for availability for a phone interview. I confirmed availability and filled out an e-screening form asking general questions about salary expectations, etc. Phone interview was brief and asked general sales experience questions.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stryker in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online for sales position. I was contacted by email from a HR representative who asked if I would be interested in discussing a sales associate position she had available. I responded and we schedule a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 45 minutes. The first few minutes we discussed the pre-screen questions she emailed me to fill out and send back prior to our phone interview. The rest of the interview was "gallup" style questions. The interviewer was very nice. She did explain at the beginning that the questions would be "yes" or "no" responses and if she needed further explanation that she would ask me "to give a situation when that was done" and that she could only repeat the questions. She was unable to elaborate on any of the questions.

Interview Questions

• Are you assertive? Give a situation when a time you were assertive recently?   Answer Question