Stryker Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 9, 2017

3.2

40 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Applied online, submitted resume and cover letter. Received email within a couple fof hours for an invite to set up phone interview. Interviewer called not a second to late or to early. She was very nice and polite. She asked me some typical questions and then I replied, then I asked her some questions about the position. Was told that i would receive email within a couple of days. I did recieve an email within 2 days.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker (Kansas City, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

It was great they were very particular on what they wanted to ask. They asked multiple personality questions. They were very friendly. They expected that you know a lot about the company, what they sell and what they do. They wanted to know a lot about yourself and your personal experiences.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to be spontaneous?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker (Denver, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online - received an email asking to do a phone screen, phone screen took about 30 minutes, was told I would be moved on to the next step in the process, then never heard back. Attempted to follow up multiple times and never heard anything. Do not tell potential employees they will hear from you and never reach out again. They have done this with multiple positions, it is extremely rude.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Multiple stages of interview starting with phone interview. If you pass the phone interview, you meet with the sales manager then the team you will be working with. Make sure to research the company prior to your interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker (Lubbock, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

I talked with a recruiter on the phone for about 30 minutes. His question were pretty generic in nature. The interview was at the end of business hours and I felt like the recruiter was in a hurry to finish the interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

- Applied to job online
    - Recruiter from Stryker called 1 week later and did a short interview on the phone then scheduled a face to face interview with the hiring manager
    -Did a face to face interview with hiring manager the next week and was asked to take the Gallup Interview
    - I have taken the Gallup interview, but have not been contacted by Stryker to let me know what the results were

Interview Questions

• Have you ever faced adversity? Explain.
      Why do you like sales?
      What’s the most important part about meeting with a customer for the first time?
      What are some of your recent achievements?
      Have you ever had to be forceful or aggressive with someone/customer? Explain.
      Do you plan out your work week in advance? Explain.
      Can you get people to help you because they like you? Explain.
      Do you consider yourself a leader?
      How would your success at Stryker be measured?
      Are you competitive?
      Do you feel financially stable?
      Do you think about numbers on a daily basis?
      Are you an overachiever or underachiever?
      What is your biggest success in life?
      How are you customer oriented?
      How do you measure your success each day?
      Do you prefer a base salary or commission based salary?
      On a scale of 1-5 how responsible are you?
      Should employees be compensated based on performance or progression?
      Are you honest? How do people know you’re honest?
      Do you keep promises?
      Have you helped other during the past week? How did you help them?
      Do you like scores/numbers that tell how people are doing?
      Are you persuasive? Give an example of how you were persuasive.
      Should you treat all surgeons the same?
      Do you defy limitations? Explain.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter in order to set up a face time interview with the Hiring Manager. The interview went well, but I was disqualified for putting PRESENT on my Resume, when I had quit two weeks ago. I sent my resume to Stryker two weeks ago, so how could I have possibly lied. This was an injustice and really showed me what the company is all about. Trying to catch me in a lie when I told the truth.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker in May 2017.

Interview

Very long and difficult process but overall very positive. Although there were 5 rounds of interviews the process took about a month.

- Received a call from the recruiter the day after I applied. Scheduled a phone interview which was 30 minutes with straight forward easy questions. He was very nice and easy to talk to.
    - Received a call the next day from an HR inviting me to an in-person interview with the sales manager. Met with the sales manager a week later where we thoroughly went over my experience as well as how I handle day to day situations . He made it clear this is a very difficult job and you need to be able to handle putting work over everything else in a thankless industry.
    - Next was the Gallup, which was an hour long phone interview. Many tough questions and make sure you have a lot of examples for "give me a time when."
    - Lastly, I met with the sales team (two different times). This interview was more of a friendly conversation, getting to know each and learning more about the position.

I got calls from the sales manager and HR representative throughout the whole process checking to see how I was feeling about each interview which made it much less stressful.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview. It was about 20 minutes. I spoke to the recruiter. She asked great questions. Some I was a little thrown off by but overall good experience. She went into detail about the job description and answered all my questions.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10 how important is winning to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker (Washington, DC) in March 2017.

Interview

Met with hiring managers in hotel for 2 on 1 interview. Asked typical behavior style questions and walked through resume. After being advanced to the second round, I could not attend the next interview due to a trip I had scheduled and booked flights for before even applying for the job. The HR rep said she would get back to me and reschedule. After 6 weeks and many emails going unanswered, the HR rep got back to me saying the position had been filled. Didn't have the courtesy to let me know they had filled it.