Stryker Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stryker Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Stryker

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I initially interviewed before a position existed. This is common as they try to keep the pipeline full until they get headcount for new hire. Process took almost 6 months from start to finish. I had two additional interviews before the offer was extended.

Interview Questions

• Straight forward sales questions. Same as any sales interview.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Sales Interview

Interview

Complicated once you get past the HR process. If successful there you will be asked to do the Gallup poll. Although I understand the reason for this, it is a difficult interview. Just be yourself and your natural talents will emerge.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stryker (Fort Wayne, IN) in November 2010.

Interview

I applied online through a recruiter for a sales position. I got a call from the recruiter in less than a week. He briefed me on the position and set a time for me to phone screen with him and sell him on why I was the right candidate. He sent me a link to Stryker and asked me to familiarize myself with their products. I had my telephone screen the next business day. He felt I was a good fit and forwarded my resume on to the hiring manager. The recruiter called me the very next day to set a phone interview with the hiring manager. That's where I'm at in the process. I feel confident about my ability to interview but the Gallup poll concerns me a little. All in all, the process is moving very quickly and I've been happy with their choice of recruiters.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (New York, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

It was an in-person interview, followed by a personality type test with a person. Definitely not the typical type of interviews. It would take some time to pick the right candidate.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer working with a team or individually?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stryker (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

Went straight to manager interview due to an employee referral. Back to back people manager was interviewing droves of applicants. Didn't have to do phone interview on this one competition was unbelievable.

Interview Questions

• If a man sitting at a bar started talking to you and then came and talked to me ( the manager) what would he tell me about you   1 Answer
    • Hate to lose or love to win   1 Answer
    • What qualities do you((the candidate ) think this job should have   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • If u had product a but didn't know it and product b u knew but had relationships which would u sell ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

Very thorough, long process, totally worth it. The company is very well known for its competitive culture and they certainly make sure that you emulate those traits before hiring. Mention that you are an athlete and you're in

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you were a leader   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview was very straight forward and standard. Started with a phone interview with personality questions. Then two in persons interviews. One with the direct sales manger you would be working for, and one with the regional sales manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past sales experience and how that can translate to sales with stryker.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Durham, NC) in February 2019.

Interview

Met the recruiter at a career fair at my university. Was called in for an interview a week later. It was a 1 on 1, and lasted around twenty five minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (Nashville, TN).

Interview

I have been down the rabbit hole with this company too many times and I won’t waste another minute. The interview process is convoluted, 1000 steps. It’s clear they get a lot of interest because they interview a ton of people. Completely ridiculous process with endless phone interviews and Gallup and in person. They intentionally try to mess you up in an interview. This company is a club I don’t want to be a part of.

Interview Questions

• Tell me everything you know about this product you’ve never seen before or encountered after giving you a day to prepare.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stryker in July 2009.

Interview

Initial phone interview…one question was to explain my resume in 2 minutes. Another was to put relationships, persistence, and product knowledge in order of importance. I recall having to explain 3 accomplishments I am most proud of. I had read reviews so I expected it would be a little different. I’m waiting to hear back next week regarding the next step.