Stryker Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

3.5

53 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (San Jose, CA).

Interview

First, a phone screen with HR, then a Gallup interview, then a phone screen with the hiring manager, then a 5 hour day interviewing with 8 different people on site. I was requested to come back multiple days (terrible traffic to south San Jose) as well as several phone screens with various managers to find "where I would be a perfect fit for the company." The entire process ended up spanning over 2 months. Their hiring process doesn't respect the candidates time what so ever. When I went in-house they were very unorganized. When it finally came time to make me an offer they started at a very low salary and kept stressing that money isn't as important as the "great opportunity" I was receiving. I was so disappointed I stopped returning their calls. With that said, everyone I did have the pleasure of speaking with was truly top caliber, financial professionals. I just felt that if the company treats potential talent as bad as they treated me then how would they treat me once I was actually working there?

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stryker (San Jose, CA).

Interview

you get a phone call to talk a little about yourself and what things you like basic information about yourself. what are you looking for when it comes to a employer

Interview Questions

• are you pro active or re active   1 Answer

Technical Support Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker (San Jose, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I had a Phone screen with Recruiter and was told that I should hear back by the end of the week in regards to the next step. Since I haven't heard back by Friday 4pm, I have sent an email to check on status. Received auto reply saying that recruiter is on vacation until Tuesday. I was waiting until Thursday and sent another email just to see where I stand since I am interviewing at other places as well. Still to this date (2 weeks later) I haven't heard from them. Why is it so hard to click on "Reply" button and just say that I don't qualify? At least I know where I stand... Sheesshh

Interview Questions

• How do you keep your team motivated?   1 Answer

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Apply via online within one month got the email from HR and schedule a phone interview. During the phone interview, I was introducing myself, my experience, and education. Few question about my programming experience. I eventually got rejected due to visa status.

Regulatory Compliance Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (San Jose, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview process was tiresome and Gallup results could not be pulled from my previous gallup interview, Did not ask for certificates/documents during the hiring process but was asked by third party one by one which greatly delayed the joining process and made it cumbersome.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of Regulations (Specific), Behavioral questions   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (San Jose, CA).

Interview

First had a phone interview with an HR rep. They asked 10-15 questions about my work style and personality. Next I had another phone interview with the manager of the team I applied for. They went over my resume and asked about projects I had worked on. I then did the Gallup interview. It took about 40 minutes. Lots of questions like, "would you consider yourself _____? Give me an example of a time you showed this quality,,,"

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (San Jose, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Long interview process. Met at a Career fair, had first round interview, went through to Gallup phone interview, after that there is an onsite interview. Felt like a very long, difficult interview process for just an internship. The Gallup interview can be tricky and is 45 minutes of rapid fire behavioral questions.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (San Jose, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview process: phone screen, Gallup, on-site; technical and behavior questions; all day on-site interview; seven interviewers; overall the interview process is good; interviewers are nice and friendly; but they really try to see: culture fit, technical background, and inter-personal skills.

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (San Jose, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I took the first technical interview on phone. It almost took 50 mins with 3 interviewers. Two of them asked technical questions which are mostly based on your program detail. The last one asked general behavior question.

Interview Questions

• Why should we choose you for this position among all candidates?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (San Jose, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a pretty seamless interview process, the hiring staff was friendly and welcoming. It was a one on one interview and covered the basics about work experience, skills, education, what sets me apart from other applicants, etc.