Stryker Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

3.6

48 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Apply via online within one month got the email from HR and schedule a phone interview. During the phone interview, I was introducing myself, my experience, and education. Few question about my programming experience. I eventually got rejected due to visa status.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (San Jose, CA).

Interview

First had a phone interview with an HR rep. They asked 10-15 questions about my work style and personality. Next I had another phone interview with the manager of the team I applied for. They went over my resume and asked about projects I had worked on. I then did the Gallup interview. It took about 40 minutes. Lots of questions like, "would you consider yourself _____? Give me an example of a time you showed this quality,,,"

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (San Jose, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Long interview process. Met at a Career fair, had first round interview, went through to Gallup phone interview, after that there is an onsite interview. Felt like a very long, difficult interview process for just an internship. The Gallup interview can be tricky and is 45 minutes of rapid fire behavioral questions.

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (San Jose, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a pretty seamless interview process, the hiring staff was friendly and welcoming. It was a one on one interview and covered the basics about work experience, skills, education, what sets me apart from other applicants, etc.

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (San Jose, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I took the first technical interview on phone. It almost took 50 mins with 3 interviewers. Two of them asked technical questions which are mostly based on your program detail. The last one asked general behavior question.

Interview Questions

• Why should we choose you for this position among all candidates?   Answer Question

Regulatory Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (San Jose, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I cleared 2 rounds of over the phone interview, 1st with Stryker's recruiter and 2nd with the Hiring manager. 1st was an easier one where the recruiter went over my educational and professional background and did some Gallup questions. Second one was a little tough with all behavioral questions.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker (San Jose, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got an invite to a phone interview within 2 weeks. However, that phone call was never made. I emailed the recruiter and never heard back from her. Very unprofessional.

Business Planner/Purchase Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, had one screening interview, and then was pushed to the gallup interview. The gallup interview is a personality test, somewhat difficult but you can look at examples of questions online. I was then called for an on-site interview, which was a long day but everyone was extremely nice and professional.

Interview Questions

• They asked me personality questions like "can you tell me about a time when you solved a problem?"   Answer Question

Global Marketing Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stryker (San Jose, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I only made it to the first telephone screening interview round. It as very "inpersonal" almost like the recruiter was following a pre-approved list of questions, same for all, during the phonecall. Very early during the call that lasted for appr. 15 mins I felt my answers did not resonate with the recruiter and we could probably have stopped talking after half of the time.

Interview Questions

• Started off with telling about what type of questions that the recruiter wanted to ask today and that she would be back to give me feedback within five days. Questions were very standardized.

Tell me about yourself?
      Why did you quit your last job?
      How come you took that decision (almost implying, that was a strange decision)?
      Why did you move to the US?
      What would be your greatest asset for this job?

Then briefly thanked me and hang up.
      After the phone screening I didn't hear anything back from the recruiter. Since she said she would come back I thought she would do so both with a positive or a negative outcome, but nope, nothing.   1 Answer

Quality Engineer - Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stryker (San Jose, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Simple and straight forward process.Your resume is reviewed and job related questions are asked. You then have an opportunity to answer the question and provide pertinent experience and examples.At the end, you can ask questions about the job role you are applying for. It became clearer when I requested to see the production floor.

Interview Questions

• Explain pertinent job roles for this position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

In this case no negotiation was done.