Stryker Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stryker Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

4.2

Anonymous Employee in Portage, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stryker (Portage, MI) in January 2014.

Interview

I got a phone interview with two engineers. They asked some basic technical software questions like whats inheritance and virtual functions and other c/c++ related questions, gallop phone interview for a personality test, they then flew me out for an onsite interview that took most of the day. At the end of the day they had someone take me around town to get familiar with the Kalamazoo/Portage area.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you would design a message interface class and why you designed it that way.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process has 6 rounds- Technical telephonic+F2F Technical rounds+PreGallup followed by Gallup and HR discussion. Process takes approx. 4 weeks. Questions pertaining to technical skills are comprehensive so prepare well. Gallup round assesses candidate's overall personality,capability,team performance and handling rounded up in 75 questions taken in 60 mins.

Interview Questions

• What are the two attributes that you prefer most in your co-worker?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

There were total 9 rounds which went for almost 1.5 months.

5 Technical (3 telephonic, 2 F2F)
    2 HR Round
    1 Gallup Round from Singapore
    1 Senior Leadership round from USA

Technical rounds were difficult and high standards, All people in stryker are best in class and so were the interview questions. They even gave practical assignments on laptop.

Interview Questions

• They asked about Networking, .Net, SQL, UNIX, Hardware, Servers   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

Multiple Rounds

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview process involves minimum 2 technical rounds, 1 or 2 HR rounds and 2 Gall-up rounds (one internal & one external - external is actual by gall-up organisation)
    The overall interview process is planned very professionally. The overall interview process is planned very professionally. It might appear time consuming but I have found it the best recruitment process. HR representatives are professional. They do ask the candidate about convenient timing for interview, provide the feedback about the round quickly and brief about the next round of Interview (regarding who will be taking the Interview and from which location as the interviews are taken by the panel of interviewers fron onsite & offshore)
    Interviewers are experts and ask very relevant questions - questions that are relevant to JD and candidate's profile.
    About gall-up round of interview - search on Google and you will find details.

Interview Questions

• Questions can turn to be difficult / unexpected if the candidate is not prepared. So this applies to all interviews in all companies not only this one.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation phase was smooth.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2008.

Interview

Gallop, really good, (Prepare about competencies before interview)
    Good technical Knowledge needed, but if medical domain, this will make easier

Interview Questions

• Competencies have cross questions and one must add those in his/her character, just adding for show off may not help   Answer Question

Negotiation

For right candidate, excellent offer