Stryker Stryker ProCare Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Stryker ProCare Specialist

Stryker Stryker ProCare Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Stryker

Stryker ProCare Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stryker in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process is extremely tedious and extensive. From the time I applied to the time I was able to actually start the position was over 2 months. I applied online, had a phone interview with an HR Recruiter, was setup with my first face to face interview, had a second phone interview, followed by the Gallup Interview and then my Final Interview.

Interview Questions

• The Gallup Interview was the most difficult and strenuous portion of the interview process.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated within a reasonable table, and they accepted the negotiation without any issues/problems.

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Stryker ProCare Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

For a Houston position. About a week between each response from HR. Phone screen, personality assessment, face-to-face interview. HR had set questions and it seemed like they went down a list. Very nice but also aloof and initially did not exude much friendliness but after the personality assessment they were much more outgoing.

Interview Questions

• This isn't a question per se but regarding desire to move up in the company I was surprised. Typically companies want people who are willing to be with them for a long time and want to move up (showing commitment and drive, etc), but apparently the Houston ProCare Specialist team has had issues with quick turnover. Because of this I was not offered a position because they didn't feel that I would be challenged enough in the Houston environment. This might not be the case every time they hire, but in this instance they wanted someone with a worker bee mentality that is happy to remain in the same position for life.   Answer Question

Stryker ProCare Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker in September 2014.

Interview

Process took ~3 weeks. I applied online through Stryker's website, and the process looked like this:
    1) Had an initial phone screening, which was maybe 15 minutes just to ask some basic questions about the resume as well as a few behavioral questions.
    2) Gallup phone interview, took about 30 minutes. All behavioral questions, and probably the toughest part of it all. Try to keep answers short unless asked to expand, with most of the answers being yes/no.
    3) Interviewed with the regional HR manager to discuss the position. This is where I fell off the map and was not offered a position. It seems like the position might be more "sales" than some might think, but that's just stipulation.

Overall the hiring manager from their San Jose location was very kind and helpful, it made the hiring process much easier and very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• "do you prefer to be on a successful team with acquaintances or a close team that is less successful"
      "are you a logical thinker or creative"   Answer Question

Stryker ProCare Specialist Interview

Interview

Was contacted initially for a phone interview from a recruiter who was very cordial. She asked basic behavioral questions such as 'What are you passionate about'?. She asked basic questions about my resume as well.

Stryker ProCare Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

I know it is extensive, I had one phone screening and one personal interview and was not communicated with after that. I sent the person I interviewed with an email and he responded promptly by text.

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Baton Rouge, LA) in July 2014.

Interview

1st Step Interview:
    I received an email from a recruiter in California offering me a phone interview within the next few days. Ten minutes after our scheduled time I received a phone call, I blame time zones, from a kind woman in recruiting. Even though she works in HR she knew much about the position. The phone call lasted 12 minutes. It was full of short questions and short answers so they can get a feel for who you are. I'll write each step of the interview process separately as i get them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (Lexington, KY) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview process took roughly about 2 months and consisted of 4 interviews. Everyone was very professional and kind the only issue is how long the entire process took. It consisted of 3 in person interviews and one phone (Gallup). There is no tricking the Gallup just be yourself and enthusiastic during the in person interviews.

Interview Questions

• Are you a team player? Gan you provide an example from last week?   Answer Question

Stryker ProCare Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stryker in November 2015.

Interview

Two phone interviews with recruiter. One being the famous Gallop. Phone interview with dude bro hiring manager that sounded like he was 23 and used "man", "bro", and "dude" throughout the interview. Face to face interview with extremely arrogant sales rep. Asked me to tell him a joke during the interview. I did. I asked what happened if the person didn't have a joke at the ready. He said they didn't continue with the candidate because that meant they couldn't think on their feet. Great, nice to know we're spending HOURS of our time only to be thrown out because of a lack of a freaking joke. He also made comments asking if I could even survive making only 40k a year....making sure I didn't have a family. !! He also asked if I was able to handle extreme gore, like amputations and blood and guts. "SURE!" He noted that he had reps pass out in the O.R and they fired them, so I better not mess up his account. He said that the pro care reps work for the sales reps and they are there ONLY because it's an upsell for the rep.....so all pro care specialists should thank the sales reps for their jobs. This guy was not a great representative of the company and destroyed ANY excitement I had for the position and all the preparation and time I spent interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a joke. Do you have a family because you won't be able to support them on your salary. When did you graduate...heh heh, it's my way of finding out how old you are. Gallop questions are like this: Are you an organized person? "Yes" Name a time in the last week that you organized something. Do you consider yourself friendly? "Yes" Name a time in the last week that you were friendly to someone? Repeat for an hour.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Stryker (Houston, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Recruiter called me for a screening interview. I then received an in person interview in Houston, Texas. It was not a difficult interview. Standard questions for the most part. I was then recommended for the next step in the process which was the Gallup interview. For the Gallup interview, short answers are preferred because there are a lot of questions. For some questions yes or no answers are sufficient. I have not received a job offer as of yet. I contacted the recruiter last week and she replied that I am still being considered but that is the only communication I have received. Very long process to get hired with this company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Houston, TX).

Interview

They were very friendly and made me feel extremely comfortable. It was very informative and helpful. Was not difficult and there were no questions that caught me off guard. They let you know what to expect whether it was the good or bad and what to look forward to after working that position. The company allows you to grow within the jobs.