Stryker Stryker ProCare Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stryker Stryker ProCare Specialist Interview Questions

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Stryker ProCare Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

You must network. I interviewed with SYK rep first, he passed my resume to regional supervisor. Rep introduced me to hospital OR Director. Then came short phone interview with SYK recruiter. Then regional supervisor phone interview. Then Gallup.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather do the job yourself or show someone else how to do it?

Be able to explain in detail past challenges, how you overcame, how you made it successful.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Columbus, OH).

Interview

First had your typical brief phone interview. Then I was selected for a face to face interview with 3 members of the company. I got there and instantly was told one of the team would not be showing up and that another had a phone call to take in 10 minutes. The two asked me a few questions. For instance, where do I see myself in five years? I hinted at how I'd hopefully work hard and be successful and make my way to a sales rep position. The one member seemed slightly offended by this. He made it clear that they wanted this position to be filled for at least 2 years. He then sat in the back of the room on the phone the rest of the time. The other guy seemed to lack experience and I knew I didn't have a chance since I was only able to represent my skills and personality to only 1 of 3 members. The next process would have been a personality test but my process was ended.

Interview Questions

• Name two things you've experienced you like. Name two things you don't like.
      Why Stryker?
      Why did you choose Biology as a degree?   1 Answer

Stryker ProCare Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Friendly interview with opportunities for questioning. Low paying but ooportunity for growth within company. Looking for operating room experience. Must be use to blood and surgical environment. Entry level position. Still going through the interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Kansas City, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. The first step was a brief phone screening, followed by an in person panel interview with three people. The questions were pretty basic, centered around customer service and your long term career plans. After that there is a phone personality assessment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Stryker (Houston, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Recruiter called me for a screening interview. I then received an in person interview in Houston, Texas. It was not a difficult interview. Standard questions for the most part. I was then recommended for the next step in the process which was the Gallup interview. For the Gallup interview, short answers are preferred because there are a lot of questions. For some questions yes or no answers are sufficient. I have not received a job offer as of yet. I contacted the recruiter last week and she replied that I am still being considered but that is the only communication I have received. Very long process to get hired with this company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Houston, TX).

Interview

They were very friendly and made me feel extremely comfortable. It was very informative and helpful. Was not difficult and there were no questions that caught me off guard. They let you know what to expect whether it was the good or bad and what to look forward to after working that position. The company allows you to grow within the jobs.

Stryker ProCare Specialist Interview

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone screen, several in-person interviews, and a Gallup interview. Pretty straight forward process but sometimes can be quite lengthy. Have patience and do well and you will be fine! The HR person that kept in contact with me was extremely helpful and cooperative as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (Lexington, KY) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview process took roughly about 2 months and consisted of 4 interviews. Everyone was very professional and kind the only issue is how long the entire process took. It consisted of 3 in person interviews and one phone (Gallup). There is no tricking the Gallup just be yourself and enthusiastic during the in person interviews.

Interview Questions

• Are you a team player? Gan you provide an example from last week?   Answer Question

Stryker ProCare Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Stryker in November 2015.

Interview

Two phone interviews with recruiter. One being the famous Gallop. Phone interview with dude bro hiring manager that sounded like he was 23 and used "man", "bro", and "dude" throughout the interview. Face to face interview with extremely arrogant sales rep. Asked me to tell him a joke during the interview. I did. I asked what happened if the person didn't have a joke at the ready. He said they didn't continue with the candidate because that meant they couldn't think on their feet. Great, nice to know we're spending HOURS of our time only to be thrown out because of a lack of a freaking joke. He also made comments asking if I could even survive making only 40k a year....making sure I didn't have a family. !! He also asked if I was able to handle extreme gore, like amputations and blood and guts. "SURE!" He noted that he had reps pass out in the O.R and they fired them, so I better not mess up his account. He said that the pro care reps work for the sales reps and they are there ONLY because it's an upsell for the rep.....so all pro care specialists should thank the sales reps for their jobs. This guy was not a great representative of the company and destroyed ANY excitement I had for the position and all the preparation and time I spent interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a joke. Do you have a family because you won't be able to support them on your salary. When did you graduate...heh heh, it's my way of finding out how old you are. Gallop questions are like this: Are you an organized person? "Yes" Name a time in the last week that you organized something. Do you consider yourself friendly? "Yes" Name a time in the last week that you were friendly to someone? Repeat for an hour.   1 Answer

Stryker ProCare Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Several phone and in-person interviews which were about 40 minutes in length each. Last interview was a Gallup interview which is behavioral based. Lengthy process but interviewers were kind and professional. Show great enthusiasm and its best to have previous OR experience even if it was an internship. My recommendation would be to research the position and ask specific positions to interviewers to show you are engaged and interested. Do your homework. Have solid and concise answers to other interview questions that have been posted on this website so that you will nail the questions and portray confidence.