Stryker Supply Chain Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stryker Supply Chain Interview Questions

Interviews at Stryker

3.1

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker in November 2016.

Interview

I had an initial phone screen with HR and the hiring manager, then proceeded to the Gallup personality phone interview, and finished with on-site interviews with 5 different associates. Ultimately they decided to hire an internal candidate

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stryker (Austin, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

It was very smooth and easy. They ask mostly behavioral questions and have two people in the room. It is not that bad. Make sure you ask good questions and are good at thinking on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Newark, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

I went to the booth at a career fair at my university and soon after received an email with details on how and where to formally apply for the position. Soon after that I received an email requesting an on campus interview. The interview was short and focused around behavioral questions; the type of questions where they really look for one specific answer but you are expected to answer honestly. I felt like the interview went well over all. I was not asked any technical questions because I was only a freshmen. A week or two later I was told that I didn't get the gig.

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

the interviewer was nice, basic behavioral questions, and also "are you more of a person who would do this or that" type questions.. overall it was a okay good experience

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

The interview process was fairly rigorous. I had an on-campus interview, followed by a phone screen done by Gallop. Then a 3 hour interview block on-site in Salt Lake City. There I was interviewed by 4 or 5 different people for 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• Explain how I could contribute to the Supply Chain team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (San Diego, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

The first half of the interview consisted of personality and situational questions and the other half consists of what you know about the company and how your major can fit the role.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to cooperate with a non-cooperative teammate   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker (Oakville, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I was contacted for a telephone interview a week prior to the date. They gave a lot of warning to prepare which was great. The interview went very well. It was your basic first interview to review your resume.
    I was told they would contact me the following week and I never heard anything so I sent a follow up email. They have never contacted me. If you take time to interview someone, a least reply to my email.
    A colleague of mine had a phone and face to face interview and the result was the same...never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• It was the average interview where they asked most questions regarding my resume.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2017.

Interview

Really long and a complete waste of time. I applied through a recruiter, did a phone interview then in person. Then the Gallup test psychological profiling. Followed by 6 interviews all a week apart all with different sets of people. Each time they said the same thing "you're a great fit, you'll hear the decision in a couple of days". Then I'd wait a week and find out I had to go in again for another interview with another 2-3 staff. You can't follow up on interviews yourself because their HR department is not allowed to be contacted directly. Two weeks after my final interview my recruiter was begging them daily for feedback and they finally let her know there was no offer because I had implied something in that final interview that suddenly meant I wasn't a good fit. Advice: don't waste time on this. On another note, after so many interviews I would have thought at least one staff member would be female...

Interview Questions

• Do you like to go with the flow or stick to a plan?   1 Answer