Stryker Supply Chain Management Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Supply Chain Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Kalamazoo, MI) in March 2012.

Interview

I waited for an hour to speak with Stryker at a Career Gallery at my school. I was only a freshman at the time, but I was pretty determined. I spoke with the interviewer for about 15 minutes. After that she said she would be calling me later to set up a one on one interview. I was extremely excited and waited by my phone for a call. Several hours later she called me and we set up the interview. The next day when I went to the interview she said how she loved my drive to work, and was full of compliments saying how she was already going to be sending me to the next round but she just wanted to hear more about me first. We spoke for twenty minutes, it was a very easy interview. I followed up and got no response. I continued to try and stay in contact with her, but I received an e-mail explaining that I would not be passed to the next round. I was extremely crushed and confused as she told me otherwise. I still to this day have no idea what happened, I contacted her and she just said apply again next year.

Interview Questions