Stryker Interview Questions in Sydney | Glassdoor

Stryker Interview Questions in Sydney

Updated Dec 8, 2016

3.7

Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Stryker (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2015.

Interview

First talked to a senior manager, she thought I was good enough so passed me onto HR. Talked to her and was interviewed by her later that day, she said I did well and that I should be fine for the Gallup interview but mentioned that it's best I keep my answers short for Gallup as speaking too long can result in points being taken away. Anyways did the interview thought I did well, I really do think Stryker is the type of company that suits me from my research and talking to people that work there, but I didn't pass the Gallup interview. Looking back I think it was because my answers were too short, and thus although I said I am a very outgoing person (trust me), it didn't come across due to my brevity. Long story short, keep your answers concise, but the interview can go for up to an hour so you do have time to answer properly. Also it is definitely worth reading through all the Gallup interview questions and thinking how you would answer them, as the interview is pretty intense and you can be put on the spot with listing a time that you demonstrated a certain quality, or dealt with a situation. The question that I hadn't seen before is below.

Interview Questions

• Do you do what you believe to be right even if it is in opposition to the rest of the group? (along these lines)
      give an example.
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2015.

Interview

After an online application, was asked to complete a questionnaire, followed by two phone interviews, and an in person interview. Phone interviews involved personality quizes that seemed to designed to create a reaction, or make one uncomfortable. Feedback on all interviews were non-existent.

Interview Questions

• What do you value most: Work, ethics, or people?   1 Answer

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Stryker (Sydney (Australia)) in May 2011.

Interview

Initial screening phone interview - comprising of personality questions (Gallup I think). Lasted about 10 minutes
    Asked to come in for face-to-face: two interviews, one with HR (more and often the same personality questions) and one with my boss (previous experience, skills base etc)
    Finally a Gallup phone interview (personality profiling)

Interview Questions

• When you are angry, do people know what you are angry about?   1 Answer
    • A place for everything or everything in its place?   Answer Question