Stryker Interview Questions in Sydney | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 20, 2017

3.4

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2017.

Interview

I saw an application online amd applied. 20 min after I applied they sent a request to do a Gallup test in duration of 15min. It is a personality test to select if you are a good fit for them.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

The process took in excess of 5 weeks, including 4 interviews (2 phone, 2 in person). Everything was happening quite quickly despite what I had heard about the Stryker recruitment process. However it then took over 2 weeks to give feedback on the last interview I had undertaken. Ultimately I wasn't successful in progressing to the next round. It would have been a more positive experience if a decision was made and communicated earlier.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Applied for a finance internship for Stryker Australia. Very simple online application. Was then directed to complete Gallup testing for what your best quality/traits were. The personality test was quite long. Never ever heard back from them again. No feedback or rejection notification.

Interview Questions

• Are you more competitive than the average person?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2017.

Interview

Really long and a complete waste of time. I applied through a recruiter, did a phone interview then in person. Then the Gallup test psychological profiling. Followed by 6 interviews all a week apart all with different sets of people. Each time they said the same thing "you're a great fit, you'll hear the decision in a couple of days". Then I'd wait a week and find out I had to go in again for another interview with another 2-3 staff. You can't follow up on interviews yourself because their HR department is not allowed to be contacted directly. Two weeks after my final interview my recruiter was begging them daily for feedback and they finally let her know there was no offer because I had implied something in that final interview that suddenly meant I wasn't a good fit. Advice: don't waste time on this. On another note, after so many interviews I would have thought at least one staff member would be female...

Interview Questions

• Do you like to go with the flow or stick to a plan?   1 Answer

Territory Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stryker (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a brief phone interview followed by a gallup assessment, where they said they would call back for follow up. They followed up with me via an automated email two days later to let me know I had not made it

Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Stryker (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2015.

Interview

First talked to a senior manager, she thought I was good enough so passed me onto HR. Talked to her and was interviewed by her later that day, she said I did well and that I should be fine for the Gallup interview but mentioned that it's best I keep my answers short for Gallup as speaking too long can result in points being taken away. Anyways did the interview thought I did well, I really do think Stryker is the type of company that suits me from my research and talking to people that work there, but I didn't pass the Gallup interview. Looking back I think it was because my answers were too short, and thus although I said I am a very outgoing person (trust me), it didn't come across due to my brevity. Long story short, keep your answers concise, but the interview can go for up to an hour so you do have time to answer properly. Also it is definitely worth reading through all the Gallup interview questions and thinking how you would answer them, as the interview is pretty intense and you can be put on the spot with listing a time that you demonstrated a certain quality, or dealt with a situation. The question that I hadn't seen before is below.

Interview Questions

• Do you do what you believe to be right even if it is in opposition to the rest of the group? (along these lines)
      give an example.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2015.

Interview

After an online application, was asked to complete a questionnaire, followed by two phone interviews, and an in person interview. Phone interviews involved personality quizes that seemed to designed to create a reaction, or make one uncomfortable. Feedback on all interviews were non-existent.

Interview Questions

• What do you value most: Work, ethics, or people?   1 Answer

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Stryker (Sydney (Australia)) in May 2011.

Interview

Initial screening phone interview - comprising of personality questions (Gallup I think). Lasted about 10 minutes
    Asked to come in for face-to-face: two interviews, one with HR (more and often the same personality questions) and one with my boss (previous experience, skills base etc)
    Finally a Gallup phone interview (personality profiling)

Interview Questions

• When you are angry, do people know what you are angry about?   1 Answer
    • A place for everything or everything in its place?   Answer Question