Stryker Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stryker Test Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (San Jose, CA).

Interview

First had a phone interview with an HR rep. They asked 10-15 questions about my work style and personality. Next I had another phone interview with the manager of the team I applied for. They went over my resume and asked about projects I had worked on. I then did the Gallup interview. It took about 40 minutes. Lots of questions like, "would you consider yourself _____? Give me an example of a time you showed this quality,,,"

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (Kalamazoo, MI) in June 2016.

Interview

There are several steps involved if they are interested in you and what you have to offer to the company. Unlike many companies I've encountered, Stryker invests a lot of time, effort, and funding getting to know YOU. You will likely learn things about yourself you never knew before the process.

Interview Questions

• Show how you used academic knowledge to solve a technical challenge.   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

I approached Stryker through a University career event, and within the day they called me to set up a short phone interview, which was really simple, and within the day they called me back to set up an on-campus recruiting interview. I passed that - it was behavioral mainly, and very easy. The interviewers were really nice people.

Next, came the Gallup interview, which was very straightforward, but a lot of rapid-fire questions. The interviewer was very rude - she would cut me off mid-sentence when i would give examples. She'd cut me off with phrases like 'ok, that's enough', 'we don't need an example', etc. It was an irritating experience.

Interview Questions

• I absolutely hate "rate yourself on a scale of 1-10 on how ______ you are". Annoying, arbitrary questions, but you know, they don't care about the rating - they care about how you support yourself with examples.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stryker (Kalamazoo, MI) in June 2010.

Interview

Stryker acquires engineers through two methods. First of which through the internship program, second is through contracting firms. Either way you are being evaluated from day one, as we are a part of a regulated industry. The work is hard but very fulfilling.

Interview Questions

• The technical knowledge test. It consists of a schematic and 5 minutes to review it before walking the procter through the circuit.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Short and polite

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stryker (Kalamazoo, MI) in December 2009.

Interview

This was in 2009. I think I applied online. There was some phone interviewing and then the Gallup survey. And then nothing,

Interview Questions

• The thing I remember is she asked "am I competitive with my co-workers" and then seemed unhappy with my answer. She might have even tried to coach me a little. I believe in helping my co-workers to succeed, because their success is our success. I believe in teamwork at work. Individual work has its place but teamwork at work is more important and more effective. I compete with the competition, not my co-workers. That is in fact, not the answer they were looking for.   Answer Question

Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stryker (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

Interview process is rigorous compromising of 7-8 interview rounds. Basic technical knowledge is enough but more stress is given on practical work done in the previous work assignments.