Student Experts Content Writer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Student Experts

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Student Experts (Tucson, AZ) in October 2011.

Interview

The application process and interview process were fairly simple. I filled out the application online after receiving a referral from a current employee, and submitted a writing example and a resume. A few days later, I had an in-person interview. I started writing on a contractor basis and was eventually offered a full-time position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Student Experts

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Student Experts (Tucson, AZ) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward and comfortable. I met with a prospective manager and the next day moved into a paid training/probationary period, which really is just a chance to experience the work and make sure it's a good fit - which it was. I spent the first couple weeks writing blog post for small business clients, gradually increasing the amount of content I was responsible for each week. A full workload averaged out to about 40-45 hours of work most weeks.

Interview Questions

• What's your experience with online content creation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Compensation was standardized when I first applied.