Studer Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Studer Group

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gulf Breeze, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Studer Group (Gulf Breeze, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Most strenuous, stressful and onerous interview process (and I have worked in Pharos and now for a fortune 100 company). Great interview with recruiter and follow ups. They then make you fill out a several page long questionnaire with hypothetical and past experience questions. This is before you even secure a final interview. (Which apparently is one in one AND a panel presentation to Leadership) They then started with the personality assessments and tests. These tests take almost a day to do. As a psychology major, I am also aware of how inaccurate these things can be. Apparently my personality was not the "Studer type". What was really inconsiderate is after spending all this time and effort, they do not have the decency to call with a response or reason, they just don't call- like a bad blind date.

I ended up getting a much better job with a global company, and was ultimately glad. Expecting that much time from someone who is not employed by you and then not having enough respect for a follow up is pretty rude and not a culture I would want to be a part of.

Interview Questions

• Give an examole of a time you changed a customer'a mind   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gulf Breeze, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Studer Group (Gulf Breeze, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

Really arduous and long. Initialy start out with an entire sheet that takes 4 hours to fill. After which the process is a personality test and application, 1:1, group presentation.

I was well qualified for this position, the recruiter was very excited about me. I then took a personality test and filled out an application and NEVEr at heard from the recruiter until I called. She told me " she was so sorry, I did "great" on the interview process and personality test but they had a hiring freeze for that position.

The problem? She continued to post the job on LinkedIn for the next month (renewing her blasts). I am fine if a company does not want to hire me. However, after having me prepare for 5 days and having me take time away from my current job to prepare, a courtesy follow up is protocol and expected.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Studer Group in July 2016.

Interview

Very long process. I did a series of interviews over a month including HR, Direct supervisor and peer interview. Each post-interview feedback was very positive and I was told I was their top candidate. They make you take a series of online assessments, after which I was told no offer would be forthcoming. I thought it strange I was a "perfect fit", but they made their decision off the online assessment.

Interview Questions

• They have a different approach to interviewing as they seem more concerned with cultural fit than actual experience and value.   Answer Question

Accounting Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Studer Group.

Interview

First step was a face to face with HR and the hiring manager where i was told about the benefits ans asked several canned interview questions. Then there was a 4+hour online assessment. Once that was completed, I was called for a peer interview where I was asked more canned interview questions from 3 people. Then, I invited to lunch with the manager and their boss. Finally, I was asked to take a skills test. All of this took place over a few weeks. Then, I heard absolutely NOTHING.

How difficult is it to send an email letting a person know they were not selected?? It seems like that's the least they could do after all of my time spent in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you "blew it" and how you recovered from it.   Answer Question

Partner Relations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gulf Breeze, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Studer Group (Gulf Breeze, FL) in September 2009.

Interview

Phone interview
    Skills test on Microsoft Suite
    Drug Test
    HR interview
    Peer Interview

The phone interview was quick, then came the invitation to test on skills. Once passed they called the same afternoon and invited me to take a drug test. Once I passed that I was brought in for a 1 on 1 with HR. After that I had a 3 panel of peers grill me. Being fresh out of college I didn't have too much experience so I spoke about school.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your freetime?   1 Answer
    • Was my family military, and would I be in the area long?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They made an offer and I did not counter. All the benefits are outlined from the beginning and they are pretty good. I didn't feel there was room to negotiate the salary.