Studio Movie Grill Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

1.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Runner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Studio Movie Grill (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online, and they have certain days and times where you can go to the location and interview. I interviewed with one of the managers and then interviewed with the general manager right after. They called me up to hire me a couple of days later.

Interview Questions

• Whose your favorite basketball team?   1 Answer

Ticket Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Studio Movie Grill (Houston, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

The Interview was brief and straight to the point, the manager I met at the time was very friendly. They were holding open interviews so all you had to do was apply online and show up during the week between 2-4 pm. The wait for the manager wasn't too long, I introduced myself, answered questions, and was invited to orientation that following weekend. It was all a very easy process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      How did you hear about us?
      If you have a disagreement with a guest what should you do?   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Studio Movie Grill (Houston, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Very relaxed and short. Dress casual. Apply online it takes a day to process through the system. There are open interviews Monday 1-3 p.m. Bring 2 forms of I.d. In case they're desperate.

Unit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Studio Movie Grill (Houston, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

I first Interviewed with the Area Manager. The interview lasted about 30-45 minutes. After the initial interview, I then had a phone interview with the HR Vice President. That interview lasted about 20-30 minutes. Following that interview, I was asked to come in for a shadow visit to see the operation and ask questions of current managers and employees. After the shadow visit, I was given the opportunity to experience Studio Movie Grill as guest along with my family. Then I received an offer letter and I was given a few days to make my decision.

Interview Questions

• About my previous work experience and about how I handled various situations   Answer Question

Runner/Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Studio Movie Grill (Houston, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

It was fairly straight forward and easy, just talked to one manager and got a feel on what the company does and the job tasks there is. Making sure I can handle the fast paced environment. I got to take a look around the building.

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Studio Movie Grill (Houston, TX) in May 2009.

Interview

Fairly simple and straightforward process. Interviewer scans resume and picks things to talk about to learn more about the candidate and then will ask about the skills that can be utilized in their workplace.

Interview Questions

• How will you cope with the fast paced environment during blockbuster releases?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't really have to negotiate anything.