Stylight Business Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Business Development

Create your profile to get personalized information

Stylight Business Development Interview Questions

Interviews at Stylight

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stylight (New York, NY).

Interview

Pretty straightforward, involved a Skype and then an in-person interview prior to offer. Hiring manager is really friendly, but it's not a cakewalk. The in-person interview was with the hiring manager and VP of business development, who would ask more challenging questions about your understanding of the company's strategy/processes

Interview Questions

• How does STYLIGHT make revenue? Why do they use the model they do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Stylight

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Stylight (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

The whole process was very smooth and integrative. The interviewer would ask questions pertaining to the job as well as the applicant's personality. The Stylight team is very effective and efficient, and it is important to showcase the passion you have for the fashion/e-commerce industry. As long as you share that passion and prove why you would be an added value to the team, you're very likely to proceed to the next stages!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you worked with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stylight (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very well done. I had applied for a position in the London office. I submitted by application on the Stylight website and was contacted by the HR department the next day. There were 3 stages of interviews, one with HR (over Skype), the next with the head of business development in the UK and the final one with the head of the overall business development team. The process was very smooth and helpful - I got to learn a lot about Stylight in every stage and was provided with a clear picture of what the role would entail. The whole process took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Submit a couple of written answers before going for the interview. Surrounding the topic of how to deal with clients.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stylight (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

The recruitement process takes three step: the first is a skype interview with two members o the team in Munich. The second is a Business development task to complete in order to evaluate the skills of the applicant and the last one is a 1:1 interview in London with the UK team.

Interview Questions

• Why Stylight? Why do you think you would fit the culture of stylight?   Answer Question

I really enjoyed the process with Stylight. The team is young and dynamic. I liked their approach and the task they asked me to complete was hard but a good example of what business development is.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stylight (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

CV and Cover Letter submission (online), shortly followed by a brief Skype Interview with HR in Munich, an assessment task (email submission) then a main face-to-face interview at the London offices with the team manager.

HR was friendly, responsive and helpful and this made for a very smooth recruitment process.