Stylight Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stylight Interview Questions

Interviews at Stylight

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Stylight (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in February 2017.

Interview

1st step - Skype Interview
    2nd step - solve a task
    3rd step - Interview with Head of Finance
    4th step - Interview with CEO
    It was a great process to get to know the company and the management as well as meeting the team, who also had a word in choosing the new team member.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanna join the Stylight team.   1 Answer

Frontend Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Stylight (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in June 2015.

Interview

Amazing and very effective process, 2 Skype Talks, 1 Technical Exercise and a final interview directly in the Stylight HQ. The entire process took 10 days more and less and i was surprised how the technical exercise was a very good way to understand my skills, developing something that mix together difficulties that only an experienced developer can manage.

Interaction Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Stylight (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in January 2015.

Interview

i had 4 different interview to get hired from Stylight.

_First one with HR dept (as always) just to be sure i was ok, it was a nice talk of 25 min of my job and my life. I had time to ask anything i thought was important and the HR interviewer answered me in any possible way. Really nice

_For the second one they asked me to go to Munich to have an interview with the boss of the dept where im now and with the designer of the company. Obviously this was a more technical and detailed interview than the one before. 1 hour and half talk

_For the third interview i came again to Munich to met one of the founders of the company, nice short talk of 15 min

_The last one interview was on skype with my next to be colleagues, this is a really cool thing to have. We started talking about job and finished talking about the city.

Interview Questions

• they didn't asked me one thing that was really hard to answer, was more like a huge talk with different people.   1 Answer

Negotiation

i negotiate the initial offer and we met in the middle.

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Stylight.

Interview

Interview was through Skype and went smoothly and quickly, you ill get an email confirmation from a recruiting agent which will set a date/time for your interview - The agent ill later add you on Skype in preparation for the meeting.

Interview Questions

• Questions were split across the candidate's personal background, why did they chose Stylight and what does the company do.   Answer Question

Desktop Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stylight (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in September 2015.

Interview

Initial Skype interview with the technical recruiter followed by a task to complete within 48 hours. After that I was invited in for a face to face with the infrastructure lead and then followed by a interview with one of the founders a few days later. The whole process in itself was very smooth and the communication was very good.

Interview Questions

• Explain the benefits of a Read Only Windows Domain Controller?
      How would you go about deploying 50 new computers?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

There were 5 round of interview - all of them were engaging and interesting.
    1) HR round with behavioral and basic SQL testing
    2) Tasks for conceptual testing
    3) more technical - with SQL tasks
    4) Team interview - informal and getting to know each other
    5) with CTO- mostly around your values and expectations

Interview Questions

• 1. Why Stylight?
      2. Challenges you have faced?
      3. Some SQL queries   Answer Question

Stylight Response

Mar 15, 2019 – People & Organization Manager

Dear Stylighter,

thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear you had a positive recruiting experience and are happy to have you at Stylight!

Best regards,
    Your People & Organization Team... More

Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Stylight (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in May 2015.

Interview

I had the chance to go through a few interviews with Sandra Jasarevic, and it was a real pleasure, she made everything easy and smooth; she helped me a lot and very professional in every step of the process.

Interview Questions

• Statistical, machine learning and predictive analysis. I got one question of each topic.   Answer Question

User Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stylight (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in November 2016.

Interview

Coffee chat >> interview incl. presentation of a task >> team lunch >> management interview

Everything went really fast and the communication was always super friendly and helpful!
    I received very quick feedback on the next steps and got a really good overview on how my daily business will look like, how the company is structured, which benefits I will have, etc.

I also got the possibility to discuss with my manager on how to create and evolve my position.

Interview Questions

• General interviewing questions about myself, prior experience
      Presentation of a task
      Check of personal fit with the company values   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stylight (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was asked to submit my degree certificate with my CV. I thenI had a 20 minute interview via Google Hangout with HR and was then sent a task by email to complete. The task involved writing two hypothetical emails to Stylight partners. The job was offered to another candidate before I reached the next stage

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stylight (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in March 2017.

Interview

1 step - Hr interview
    2 step - Test
    3 step - 1 to 1 interview with management
    4 step - final interview with the whole management
    5 step - Offer

See What Stylight Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Interaction Designer in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Pros: “As i said in the title the perfect company doesn't exist, you need always to find the best balance between all the different sides of the company. In Stylight you'll find a great...”“As i said in the title the perfect company doesn't exist, you need always to find the best balance between all the different sides of the company. In Stylight you'll find a great company culture, it's full of team and company events all over the year (summer party, oktoberfest, ski trip...). Stylight is also the best place if you want to learn new things and improve your skills (every employee has an improvement budget). We work in agile cross-functional team so you won't get bored working with only engineers or only designers. Plus we are located in the center of Munich, a great city.” – Full Review