Stylight Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stylight Interview Questions

Interviews at Stylight

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stylight (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in March 2017.

Interview

1 step - Hr interview
    2 step - Test
    3 step - 1 to 1 interview with management
    4 step - final interview with the whole management
    5 step - Offer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stylight (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

There were multiple stages to the interview and the first was the Skype interview. It was conducted by internal HR and took about an hour. The interviewer was polite and respectful.

Interview Questions

• What competitor brands to Stylight do you know?   1 Answer
    • How did you find out about us?   1 Answer

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stylight in July 2015.

Interview

Was very nice and friendly , kind of fast process , Normal HR interview , after the HR interview there was Tasks to be done and i believe this tasks differs from position to another , Must know everything about the company and how the business works , the HR interview was around 30 minutes , the recruiter was very helpful and available for any questions related to the process , planning to apply again.

Interview Questions

• Current position , daily tasks and general info about the company   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Stylight in August 2015.

Interview

1. HR screens the CV and if it is interesting they will make a first short interview in the most cases via skype (15 minutes). Goals are to get a feeling of the personality of the person. A few standard questions about salary, etc.
    2 the candidate get a task to finish it 1-2 days.
    3. When the task is succesful they invite the candidate for a personal interview with the Hiring Manager (and maybe 1 or 2 other employees)
    4.the Main interview (1 hour) with one of the founders
    5. lunch with the potential team
    6. offer

Content Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stylight (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in March 2018.

Interview

I had 3 different interviews - HR, with the content team and then with the management team. I also had an assignment to do before the interview with the content team. The whole process was really fast and they respected all the deadlines they gave me.

Interview Questions

• What kind of person/personality would be unsuitable for this position and why?   Answer Question

Mobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stylight (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in June 2017.

Interview

The hiring process is not great, as it starts with the home assignment right away, before even doing an introductory/hr phone interview.
    So I spent about a week doing their assignment off the bat, then I waited another two weeks before they even take a look at it. Then another week for an HR interview, which was awkward and very corporate - HR girl gave me a whole corporate speech about their cultural values and all this crap. After that I waited another 10 days or so before I got to the technical interview. It wasn't hard at all, I answered all the questions. And then again once week later I got a standard refusal with no reason given.
    I can't say I had a great feeling about this company from the start. Definitely not the way they present it on their website.

Interview Questions

• A bunch of typical HR questions for the first interview.
      A bunch of typical mobile questions for the technical interview (like, technologies I used, patterns I prefer, MVC, MVVM, VIPER and all that)
      And for the home assignment it was to create tableView consisted of two sections - all brands and selected brands. And then I needed to implement selection of them. Also, to fetch the data from the server and parse it.   1 Answer

Stylight Response

Jul 27, 2017 – HR Manager

Dear applicant,

Thank you very much for your honest feedback. We really appreciate your input as it helps us a lot to continuously optimize our recruiting process.

We sincerely apologize that... More

Mobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stylight (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in July 2017.

Interview

HR manager was very cheerful and kind but I think their software team or finance team has huge operation problem. HR manager gave me a task to solve a challenge afterwards HR manager and I interview and it took approximately 30 mins. It was nice environment she did answer all of my question.

But I'm not satisfied their operational things. They interview people after that they refuse them with a reason but I guess they may have some economical reason but I think they can decide to get hire or not beforehand interview with people.

Interview Questions

• Typicall interview question you can find it out on the internet. For example;
      - why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Stylight Response

Aug 3, 2017 – HR Manager

Dear Applicant

Thank you very much for your open and honest review.

We constantly try to improve our recruiting process thus we very much appreciate your constructive feedback.

One of our... More

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Stylight (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth, positive and the company always responded promptly with their feedback in all rounds. The overall process, in my case, was as follows.

1. Telephonic interview with the hiring manager
    2. Offline coding challenge - implement a given task and email the solution
    3. Telephonic interview (technical) - discussed previous experience and design patterns etc.
    4. Telephonic interview (technical and general) - with the team head.
    5. Onsite interview (meeting the team and interview with the head of tech teams).

I had a very positive experience in all rounds. Everyone in the team was nice and friendly. My recruiter was always prompt and flexible while scheduling the next rounds. The only reason my interview process took long was due to delays from my side and the company was very understanding about that. Thanks a lot guys!

Technical Account Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stylight (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in February 2016.

Interview

Had a skype meeting with a one from HR, then got a relatively easy assignment to be completed (at home) in two hours. Next step was an interview at the (great) office in München, consisting of a "soft" HR part and a more technical part including Python programming. The interview took about 2 hours.

Technical Account Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Stylight (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied and received a response after a few hours. We scheduled a skype interview for the next week. The interview was really nice, but they were looking for an intern who could start in april. This procedure was very personal and the recruiter was really friendly and enthusiastic! I felt well taken care of and I think Stylight is a company with personality.

Interview Questions

• Tell something about Stylight's businessmodel, how do we make money?   Answer Question