Stylight Junior Fashion Editor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stylight Junior Fashion Editor Interview Questions

Interviews at Stylight

3.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stylight (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and then received an email a few days later with a list of tasks and a couple of stories to be completed within 48 hours. A few days later, I had a Skype interview and then I went into the office the following week for another interview.

Everyone I interacted with during the interview process, from HR to one of the founders, was incredibly nice and eager to answer any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were particularly difficult to answer—they just require thoughtful responses, of course.
    Why do you want to work at Stylight?
    What would you do within your first 100 days in the position?
    What are qualities every Stylighter should have?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Stylight

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stylight (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was emailed a few tasks to complete within 48 hours. The tasks were fun - writing stories and researching fashion trends.The recruiting team was also very friendly, which made me even more excited to potentially become a part of their team. Following the tasks, I was offered an online Skype interview. I thought it went well and the recruiter was very friendly and welcoming. The questions required more thought than other interviews I have been on for similar positions, but the questions were still relevant and important. I did a lot of research on the company beforehand and thought that helped me immensely, but unfortunately they deemed that I was not a good fit to proceed with another interview. It was very disappointing and discouraging, but I respected the fact that they sent an email informing me instead of leaving me hanging as other companies sometimes do.

Interview Questions

• Describe STYLIGHT's business model.
      What will be the biggest challenge for me in this position.
      Describe my resume.
      How does STYLIGHT make their money?   Answer Question

Junior Fashion Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stylight (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in March 2015.

Interview

Zuerst musste ich eine kleine Textprobe anfertigen. Dann hatte ich ein persönliches Gespräch mit meiner zukünftigen Chefredakteurin. Danach folgte ein persönliches Gespräch mit einem der Gründer. Kurze Zeit später bekam ich den Anruf

Interview Questions

• Wenn du einen Tag die Abteilung wechseln könntest, wo würdest du hingehen?   1 Answer