Subex Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Subex Limited Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2018

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subex Limited (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

First round : Java written. Have to solve 3 program of average difficulty.
    Second round: Technical round with basics of core java including threads, collections, sql, design patterns.
    Third round: Managerial Technical round about current project.
    Final round: HR and Salary negotiation. The HR was very rude.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Please be well prepared with whatever is listed on resume

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Subex Limited.

Interview

First you need to submit your resume to receptionist then you need to wait for half an hour. They will call serially and the person who will take your interview will take you to cabin and starts interview with basic question introduce yourself etc

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Subex Limited (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

1st round - Online assessment consist of 2 part: Aptitude and Coding. If you get selected then you will be called for interview process next day or in few days.

The interviewers were rude. They made 7 people sit for more than 5 hours and then simply gave a program to write. Those who were able to solve were asked to stayed and rest to leave. To many people they said that they were given second chance in programming i.e different question but the questions were same as of assessment. They declined hearing anything about it.

Interview Questions

• Criteria to clear 1st round :

In aptitude solve 5 out of 8 questions correctly. All the questions were of critical reasoning. Small paragraph will be given and you will have to select a statement according to the question asked.

In programming, solve any one program correctly. to clear the round. However, if you passes the aptitude and failed in programming then also they will call you for interview.

In interview process they will have your assessment marks already with them. If you solved at least one program even 50% correct then then you will interviewed directly or else then will give you a program to write.

If you are able to write the program correctly then you will be interviewed else will be asked to leave.

Questions :
      i. Longest Common sub-sequence.
      ii. pattern questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Subex Limited (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

one tech and one HR round. Technical round was good. The interviewer was cool guy. and asked questions related doubly linked list, Binary search tree.... After that there was HR round.

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subex Limited (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process as below. They completed first three round on day 1 and I had to go for next day to discuss with HR

1. Written test
    2. Face to Face technical
    3.Face to face technical
    4. HR

Interview Questions

• coding questions and data structures.   1 Answer

Trainee, Testing and Configuration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Subex Limited (Lucknow (India)).

Interview

Good and efficient process. Starting with an online apti test followed by multiple in person interviews both HR and technical. There were telephonic rounds also which was taken up by Engineering head.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why you want to go for this role, why do you want to work for Subex, Puzzles, Test scenarios preparation on the spot.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not ask for any negotiation.

Trainee, Testing and Configuration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subex Limited (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Lead round, Managerial round and Director round. If you clear first two rounds, you are almost through. One of the toughest interview I have ever faced in my life. You will be asked whatever you include in your resume. so be careful about what contents to be added as subject. all the very best.

Interview Questions

• Everything about you. Technical as well as personal questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subex Limited (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

it was my first interview that took place in my college. Subex is very particular about selecting there candidates. After clearing the aptitude and GD round in college the selected students were asked to go to the subex headquaters bangalore for the further 3 rounds of interview. my first round was around 1 hr and went good. in the second round i was not able to answer all the questions but my efforts were appreciated. my HR round went for an hour too. after complete 5 rounds , I got placed here.

Interview Questions

• its important to be clear with the basic of c ,c++ ,java . its good if you are good at UNIX shell scripting, as it s very imporatant for the company.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subex Limited (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I have applied through a consultancy,it was one day process.The process involves 2/3 rounds.In first round the ask details about project .They ask details about project you have worked on and the things you have mentioned in the resume