Subex Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Subex Limited Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2017

3.3

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Please be well prepared with whatever is listed on resume

Trainee, Testing and Configuration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Subex Limited (Lucknow (India)).

Interview

Good and efficient process. Starting with an online apti test followed by multiple in person interviews both HR and technical. There were telephonic rounds also which was taken up by Engineering head.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why you want to go for this role, why do you want to work for Subex, Puzzles, Test scenarios preparation on the spot.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not ask for any negotiation.

Trainee, Testing and Configuration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subex Limited (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Lead round, Managerial round and Director round. If you clear first two rounds, you are almost through. One of the toughest interview I have ever faced in my life. You will be asked whatever you include in your resume. so be careful about what contents to be added as subject. all the very best.

Interview Questions

• Everything about you. Technical as well as personal questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subex Limited (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

it was my first interview that took place in my college. Subex is very particular about selecting there candidates. After clearing the aptitude and GD round in college the selected students were asked to go to the subex headquaters bangalore for the further 3 rounds of interview. my first round was around 1 hr and went good. in the second round i was not able to answer all the questions but my efforts were appreciated. my HR round went for an hour too. after complete 5 rounds , I got placed here.

Interview Questions

• its important to be clear with the basic of c ,c++ ,java . its good if you are good at UNIX shell scripting, as it s very imporatant for the company.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subex Limited (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I have applied through a consultancy,it was one day process.The process involves 2/3 rounds.In first round the ask details about project .They ask details about project you have worked on and the things you have mentioned in the resume

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subex Limited (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process took 2 days.It consisted of 4 rounds.
    1.Online test.
    2.GD
    3.Two Technical round
    4.HR
    First day,they took online test and GD(cleanness in India really effect people or its only a political drama).and 1st Technical round. Recruiter was so friendly.He asked some query,basic ques in DBMS,UNIX cmd ,program to write.and project.
    Next day,I got call that i m shortlisted for next round.2nd TR.
    He asked to me 2 -3 puzzles and asked about project.Plz Study ur project nicely.
    Final Round was HR,He was so friendly.Asked ques from resume and what is SDLC.

Interview Questions

• query for 2nd highest salary of emp in SQL.
      asked about group by and having and give ex.
      what is DDL,DML,DCL..and some more basic ques.
      WAP to swap 2 no without using third variable and even not by +,- operator.
      Permutation of string program.
      then asked puzzle.one of the puzzle was lakhan problem.1 ,2 ka 4 aur 4,2 ka 1.make a function which satisfy this.i didn't able to solve.
      1 Answer

Software Systems Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subex Limited (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

There were 5 rounds.
    1.aptitude,logical reasoning, english comprehension
    2.group discussion
    3. technical round
    4.technical round
    5. HR

First round was easy. There was no quantitative questions only logical questions like syllogism. The technical was 1:1 interview, they asked me about UNIX commands, SQL queries, Coding, logical building. The HR round was really tough for me. He asked about SDLC cycle. He tried to pressurize the candidate.

Interview Questions

• UNIX commands like ls,grep,sed
      Data structure - hash table, hash map, linked list, codes for all these concepts
      SQL queries - using join,select
      programs for - pallindrome, fibonacci, prime number, sort according to ascii value, string replacement
      Answer Question

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Subex Limited (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

They is only one Technical round, No HR round for this profile. So they asked questions related to testing like what is unit testing, testing software etc. CTC for this role is 4 Lac.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Subex Limited (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

I had applied through freshersworld. 1st was online test followed by Group Discussion and 2 Face to Face Technical cum HR round. 2nd round was a bit tough. After online test I got call letter for next rounds which after four days. Mainly candidates are filtered in group discussion round.

Interview Questions

• Sorting program and few logical reasoning questions.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subex Limited (Coimbatore (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

4 Rounds:
    -Aptitude test
    -GD
    -Technical Interview
    -HR Interview

Aptitude test was mostly easy. There will be many logical questions.
    In GD the topic was "is online shopping is better or not?"
    In the technical interview u will be asked to write some programs and queries.
    Be confident and bold.
    If u have some basic programming knowledge, you can easily crack it.