Subex Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Subex Technologies Interview Questions

3.3

Interview

Manager is good and understanding

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Subex Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

i applied through my college.
    it was really a long interview process nearly took 2 months.
    initially thr was apti round some 300students took part in it.thy selected only 50 from out college.
    later tech 1st round was in mysore. it was an inter college interview. some hundreds of students came. thy selected only 40 out of it. later for tech 4 and tech 5 and MR HR was held at thr banglore office. finally thy took only 8 !!
    it was really a longggg process. thy could have done it better.

Interview Questions

• stack , interwork , c++ , about project , situation based que.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Subex Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Non technical people had come to our college and told interview process will take around 2 weeks. First round consisted MCQ's and Programming. MCQ's had 4 sections- problem solving, communication skill, program analysis and on c++/DS/RDBMS/SQL.
    Soon after this round without announcing the result took programming round. It consisted 2 questions where we were asked to ans any one either in C or in Java to test our logic.
    Results are not out yet.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subex Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

First round was Aptitude round. There were 3 different exams. 1 was on purely Coding, next was on Technical test, and last one was on Aptitude. It was a pool campus so there were more than 500 to 600 people. The management in distribution of exam papers was not good. But employers were good and talking friendly.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subex Technologies in October 2013.

Interview

First round - Technical Aptitude(C,C++), Second and Third rounds - Technical Face to Face Interview, Forth round - HR

Nms Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subex Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

They have asked some basic questions about my current project.

Interview Questions

• Give a file with single and multiple line comments write a code in java to remove the comments in the file and to write the plain text.   Answer Question