Subway Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Subway Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 18, 2017

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway (Charleston, SC) in December 2016.

Interview

Brief introduction to job role responsibilities after working with the company for 12 years. I started out as a crew leader with management skills and worked my way up to an assistant managers position where I continue to guide the employees in the right direction of the stores operations.

Interview Questions

• Was I willing to guide employees   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

They will ask you your experience. It you have the requested experience or can make it up or have a degree they will hire you. The interview is more of a formality to just see what you look or act like. There's no real questioning or process.

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Subway (Springdale, AR) in December 2014.

Interview

I basically told them I had management experience, they asked for documentation, proof and I was hired. Pretty easy and it says a lot of how much they care. And how experienced people actually are.

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Subway (College Station, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

I was working at Subway already but knew I was moving out of state, so I called a store local to my new location and asked if they were hiring. Manager said yes and we scheduled an interview. I showed up the day-of and the manager wasn't even there, and none of the employees knew about it. They took my phone number and a message and said they would call her. They never actually did so. I called the next day and she was scheduled to be at work but was not. Finally I came in while she was there and she claimed she forgot, then "interviewed" me right on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway (Fayetteville, NC) in June 2011.

Interview

Hiring and interview done same day basic questions

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

I Printed out an Application. I got a Call 3 days later. Went in for the Interview, the questions were fairly easy, such ass education background, and work experience. Two Days Later i got a call to come in to work.

Interview Questions

• What would you do when a unsatisfied customer ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiating done, i applied for the job got questioned about my past and got the job.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Greensboro, NC) in March 2009.

Interview

just one interview with the manager and/or franchise owner. just talked about experience, job expectations, hours of availability, school, kinda small talk. they may ask you why you want to work for subway. make them believe you plan to stay. dress business casual

Negotiation

hours of availability and pay rate

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Subway (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Friendly and understanding including some good question in how to make a difference. Further the shop manager had been there for some time so that they could really explain the day to day work

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Cowichan, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway (Lake Cowichan, BC (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview was brief I had worked for her before and she was very pleased to see that I finally got my drivers license where as before I didn't drive so it was easier for me to get to work as I live out of town.

Interview Questions

• if I was flexible, how are your skills for inventory and banking. Do I drive.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway in February 2008.

Interview

Very simple interview consisting of very simple interview questions. The interviewer was basically trying to make sure that I wasn't a bum who was trying to get a cake job. 1:1 lasted about 15 minutes where I was then offered one dollar above minimum wage. My advice is to be yourself and convince the interviewer that you will show up (a rarity at most Subways) and do a good job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer complains they were short changed?   Answer Question