Subway Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Subway Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Subway

2.8

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barrie, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Barrie, ON (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

General Questions to be asked about food and safety and some aptitude test questions and general questions.The Manager was so helpful in process and never seam to be harsh on me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Newcastle, England (UK)).

Interview

Very informal, more of a conversation then an actual interview. Was done in store in the restaurant. Was informed about the position over email. Overall the interview was easy and not much preparation required.

Interview Questions

• Can you work alone?
      Why is it important to upsell?
      Is the customer always right?
      What's your favourite sandwich?
      What motivates you to work hard?
      Have you any experience in influenceing how a business is run?
      Can you be flexible with your hours?   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Subway (Cork (Ireland)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was good. Hiring manager asked your typical interview questions. They didnt disclose pay with me at the firsIt interview. I was called back for a second interview at the store i would be working at. I was introduced to the team and shown the ropes. Everything was very smooth.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redruth, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Redruth, England (UK)).

Interview

I have applied online, then received a phone call and had a phone interview. It was pretty standard got enough information about the role. Then I was invited for a face to face interview, that took place in the middle of the store with the regional manager and the store manager. Being in the customer area made it feel really unprofessional and uncomfortable, also the whole process seemed a bit too much for the role it self. They tried to make it look more then it is really. They wanted to invite me for a trial shift if I can make sandwiches... So I didn't go as the whole interview process was just too much for a simple role like this.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a member of staff calls in sick and it is your day off?   Answer Question