Subway Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Subway Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Subway

2.0

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway in December 2017.

Interview

First got a phone interview with the recruiter. Normal interview questions, then went to the shop and met with the manager. Got a free foot long as the gift after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about your experiences in XX company?
    Why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

the interview was too long however, it was very much direct and straight to the point. I went in slightly nervous and a couple minutes in i wasn't so nervous anymore.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (Sacramento, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, took a week to get an interview. Asked basic questions about myself and how I am as a worker. It was a one on one interview with the manager. It was very easy.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Subway (Chicago, IL) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process was thorough and to the point. We met at the restaurant for a 1:1. The manager asked me standard interview questions. They ended the interview and said they would follow up with me on next steps.

Anonymous Employee in Palm Desert, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Subway (Palm Desert, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Fairly standard interview process. The manager handling me was a fairly young woman who was really nice. She asked me a couple questions and it took no longer than twenty minutes.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

interview with the manager for 10 mins, your basic information, why you want to work at subway, what job do you like , what you know about subway, you work part time or full time

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Mesa, AZ).

Interview

Waited for about 10 min before a guy came out to interview me. It was pretty basic questions he started off asking my name, number, education, and work experience. Asked a few questions and he told me he liked me a lot and that I interviewed well and was hired on the spot

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • Why should we hire you over other candidates   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corydon, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Corydon, IN) in December 2018.

Interview

you should go dressed up looking formal for the interview and you should answer all the questions honestly. you should be kind to your co workers plus your boss and just be respectful in general.

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Carlsbad, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

interview in front of manager in the store. Manager asks simple interview questions and judges your response. Remain calm, think before you speak and you'll do fine. Dress appropriately and arrive a little early.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your work ethic?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Baltimore, MD) in June 2013.

Interview

It was a normal interview. Don't expect anything too fancy. My future employer just wanted to know who I was and if I could do the job or not. I also had to take quizes about how to make sandwiches and clean and everything