Subway Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Subway Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quick and not really thought out, i got the job based on i was the only person who showed up, she really only asked me 2 questions then asked me for my information for the background check and that was it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Catalina, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway (Catalina, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

I went in for an interview which went well but the manager said that he had more interviews and he would call me back to let me know and he never called. Not even to tell me the job was given to someone else. I have called numerous times and they don't return the calls. Don't think that's very professional.

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Clarksville, IN) in November 2015.

Interview

Interviewed me about my past experiences, what goals I had coming in to the company if I was hired, and what i can bring to the company. Also the Store Owner did most of the talking, it was literally me nodding my head most of the time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

it was okay. Not much to say honestly. A normal interview, very generic. They ask why would you like to work there & if you've had previous retail experience. They also leave time at the end for questions, which most store do.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Charlotte, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

The Manger sat down with me and asked questions a manager would. At the end of the interview I got hired. I was asked if I had worked in the restaurant busines before. Did I or have I ever run a cash register.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work at Subway? Have you ever worked at Subway? Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liberty, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Subway (Liberty, MO) in March 2013.

Interview

How many subs can you make a day?

Can you add and subtract?

Anonymous Employee in Westfield, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Subway (Westfield, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

easy, you just have to be responsible and work good hours. you also have to work under stressful situations because during lunch hour it can get really busy. the owner owns 4-5 subways so she will always need people to work for her even if it means at different locations. and the other hires are always usually nice and under 18. the training is done very well you wont have any trouble. the experienced staff that work their know the business in and out.

Interview Questions

• what do you say when a customer walks in the store   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Subway (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2013.

Interview

the process was easy they were very nice and friendly the people were helpful they let me know everything they helped where i needed help. the manager gave me free lunch a sandwich and chips with a cookie and a free pepsi. i will interview again just for free food lol

Interview Questions

• name a time you had a conflict at work how did you resolve   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Allis, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (West Allis, WI) in November 2010.

Interview

They questioned my experience and asked various questions. I also neede a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Please give a time when you felt you were having difficulty working with a team. What did you do to improve your team work.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Subway (Peoria, IL) in June 2009.

Interview

Simple Interview process

Interview Questions

• Why do you think Subway is different than other fast food resteraunts?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation