Subway Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Subway Clerk Interview Questions

Interviews at Subway

1.0

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway in March 2013.

Interview

They ask question related to sales and P/L experience

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Abilene, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Pretty Basic interview process for any high school student. I applied online and received a phone call within the next week to go set up a time to go to the interview location. I showed up dressed professionally (though the person after me was just wearing jeans and a black hoodie). The interview itself probably took 15 minutes and they offered me a job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I could do basic addition and if I had ever handled money before. They also gave me a 1 page math sheet to write in the answers to.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

They honestly did not care about anything I had to say. I got the feeling that they just needed anyone to fill in for their completely understaffed joke of a business.

Interview Questions

• Can you follow simple pictured instructions on how to make our sandwiches?   1 Answer