Subway Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Subway Crew Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Subway

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Gaithersburg, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

I went online, applied to their career section and got an interview. The manager kept missing the first four interview then finally he showed up for the fifth. He had an accent so it was kinda difficult to understand him but overall I didn't like my experience, I got the job but turned it down due the ack of professionalism of the manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Subway (Bridgeport, CT) in July 2016.

Interview

i applied online then a few days later i received a call back . the hiring manager asked a few questions over the phone then we scheduled an interview , was hired on the spot

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, NH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (Salem, NH) in May 2015.

Interview

Fill out the application received a phone call next day went in for an interview talked for bout 10 mins got hired. I knew the manager prior to interview so it was a smooth proccess

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway (Orlando, FL).

Interview

It was a very brief process. The assistant manager sat down with me in the dining area and we spoke about different things, but nothing too much related to the job I was applying for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gary, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway (Gary, IN) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview was very pleasant and it gave me a chance to get to know the kind of company i would potentially be working for. What a great establishment to go to.

Anonymous Employee in Bulls Gap, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Subway (Bulls Gap, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

Sat in clean restaurant and did interview for about 30 minutes. They offered a drink when they interviewed me. There was no wait time for the hire manager to come out and met me with a smile and hand shake.

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (Athens, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Fast, friendly. Nothing too hard. Spoke to manager. She was very friendly. Asked only simple questions. She smiled alot. Interview was laid back. Offered job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How do I make a customer happy ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in The Colony, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (The Colony, TX).

Interview

Waited 30 mins. for the GM to come out of his office to talk to me and then it was done in 5 mins. Then he asked some questions but it went by very fast, he shaked my hand and gave me the job and made me start the following monday. I ended up working all day everyday and not getting my days off.

Interview Questions

• Can you work all day?   1 Answer
    • Have you worked at other subways?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway in August 2014.

Interview

Asked general questions such as "tell about yourself" and "why should I hire you?" Pretty relaxed. They were interested in my availability. Make sure the manager does the schedule. I ran into instances where one of the employee's created the schedule every week and issues were common.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview was fairly quick, compared to previous experiences. I applied on a Sunday night, i got a text on Wednesday to come in for a interview on Thursday. The interview was really quick, but she had me waiting 10 min before we started the interview. Then as the store got a little busy, she interrupted the interview where i was waiting 5 minuets. Then she said she would get back to me via text. I called on the following Monday and was notified i got the job through text. She texted me formulas to memorize and told me I would be starting Wednesday, basic 4 training hours.