Subway Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Subway Customer Service Interview Questions

Interviews at Subway

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Fair Lawn, NJ

Application

I interviewed at Subway (Fair Lawn, NJ) in April 2010.

Interview

Be prepared to solve basic math problems and questions regarding how you would deal with a customer. As an employee, you will be required to maintain the integrity of the store by mopping, sweeping, cleaning and interacting with customers. After the initial interview, you get placed in a probationary period where you get trained. Once the manager deems you fit for sandwich making, you take over the sandwich making and cash register.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

This was a family owned store in which I was given the privilege to help in, however I am familiar with some of the questions that were asked in an interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any customer service experience? (In a food chain, department store, ...)   Answer Question
    • What could you bring to this store that would be better than the person fighting with you for this position? (If there was any)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Zion, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway (Zion, IL) in July 2018.

Interview

Brief question about job applying for and other experience from other company related to job and if you can operate computer and can do cashier and know cash handling and can take care the store and without the manager presence

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Subway (Reno, NV) in April 2018.

Interview

Not enough information asked.seemed un interested ..asked about availability and transpertation. Hours of availability. WilI i be wilking to work weekends .
    What do u might feel about the interview

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work at subway   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway in January 2014.

Interview

in-person interview with the franchise manager. They asked basic competency based questions. Use STAR to answer questions. It was in a very relaxed environment. I actually don't like subway myself.