Subway Field Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Subway Field Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Subway

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Subway (San Diego, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Interviewed in mid February, went well, normal questions from the young lady who was the manager. She went over the same information filled out on the website link, nothing special. I talked to one of the other candidates in the lobby after and he had the same experience level, felt good like I did about the interview. first, I thought my qualifications we satisfactory (I did have a well trimmed beard tho), however, I took the time to talk to a franchise owner in the area, and he blatantly told me that they want to hire a woman and give up. So much for the most qualified. I soon saw another and another craigslist ad up for the position; seems that a woman hasn't applied yet. Don't waste your time if you aren't of their specific gender preference.

Interview Questions

• All same as initial questionnaire filled out via link when applied   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (San Jose, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Hiring process is pretty standard first a phone interview then meeting with the directors of operation and then meeting with the head of the company. I answered the ad in Craigslist I received a phone call back within one day, did a phone interview that day, two days later an in person interview with two people and the next week in an interview with the head of the company and I got hired that day. But if I knew then what I know now I would have just kept on going....

Interview Questions

• They ask about your experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Subway (Seattle, WA) in May 2012.

Interview

Three interviews and an amplitude test. Interviewed with Lead field consultant and regional manager. The overall process was very relaxed and they asked simple questions but after have a brilliant interview They went COMPLETELY SILENT! No response to emails or calls i didn't know if I was hired, out of the running, or if they were still interviewing other job applicants. After like 3 months i just emailed HQ and got response within the same day

Interview Questions

• Biggest flaw that isn't correctable   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (Portland, OR) in May 2009.

Interview

One-on-one interview with potential direct supervisor initially. Writing sample. Basic skills exam. Second interview with additional management. Drug test and background check. Offer made and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Providing a timed, on-the-spot writing sample was unexpected and slightly unnerving. Realizing that it was a simple for punctuation, grammar, and basic writing skills was a relief.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nonexistent.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mill Creek, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Subway (Mill Creek, WA) in August 2010.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a small "homework" assignment to conduct a mock assessment of any location. In-house wonderlic testing. 2:1 panel interview followed by a final 3:1 panel interview.

Informed that I was 1 of 2 candidates remaining, however did not receive an offer or rejection call for over 2 weeks. Emailed and no response, then called and was informed that a new batch of candidates had been chosen. Communication was quite unprofessional for a company this size.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you have marketed a product or service online?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (King of Prussia, PA) in December 2010.

Interview

It was very vauge, they did not disclose all the information or expectations of the position. Ask for a detailed list of the job discription, time, pay, bonus. They told me there was a bonus, and it was non exsistent when I started. They told me I could expense my mileage, and then told me that I had to deduct 700 miles a month before they counted my mileage.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non exsistent